iHurricane by HurricaneSoftware.com Is The Most Popular Hurricane Tracking App For iPhone/iPad and iTouch.
- From Developers of the most downloaded Hurricane Tracking App iHurricane this is a Pro version of iHurricane that runs in native iPhone and NOW iPad screen resolutions.
- iHurricane HD is the only one that lets you use our app for free. The way InApp purchase works is if you like the app you can purchase the extra features of Push and extended content. Other apps make you purchase before you can even use the app. InApp purchase lets you really get to know the app your buying before you buy. Your purchase goes toward both the iPhone and iPad resolutions.
- Only Hurricane app that tracks Multiple (not just one at a time) Hurricanes on a interactive map!
- Only Hurricane app with PUSH!
(Push requires InApp Purchase)
- Only Hurricane app with email Alerts!
(Free to everyone!)
-Get distance between your location and EACH coordinate of the storm!
- Fully interactive map with clickable icons!
- Created by HurricaneSoftware.com, developer of PC Computing Best Of The Net Award!
Fully interactive map, more images, and more features than the others.
iHurricane HD is a Hurricane Tracking System that integrates with HurricaneSoftware.com's applications to give you the most up to-date and reliable hurricane coordinates data and high resolution maps. Using GeoLocation you will be able to tell how far an active storm is from you in miles at any moment, see satellite images of active storms. Get information such as wind-speed, millibars and much more.
- Latest coordinate active storm data
- Distance from your location to storms location in miles.
- Latest satellite information
- National Radar
- Historical data on this seasons past storms
- And Much More
Fixes an issue with back button that can cause a crash
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is great when a hurricane is over water. As soon as it reaches land, they have an annoying grey circle around the storm. This is so dark that you can’t see the map and cities that are affected. They also do not have any contact details or support listed.
It has its moments where it crashes but I’ve had this app for years and it has the best tracking out of anything else. It updates moves of the hurricane and shows the most likely path based on its movement. I’ve used this app throughout so many hurricanes it’s become something I rely on when bad whether comes my way.
Also, it never asks me to give it a review which is amazing.
Nice app for tracking advisory
This app takes the advisory and plots the hurricanes location. I like it because it's just the facts now personal opinion on how devastating the hurricane may or may not be. I wish it would also plot the time it should arrive as well. I gave it 4 stars because it would crash often.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.