Anywhere, Anytime Access to Hurst Public Library!
The Hurst Public Library (HPL) Mobile App lets you search for books, movies, music and more!
· Place holds or renew items
· Download ebooks and audiobooks from OverDrive
· Scan any title to see if it’s available at HPL
· Find upcoming events and programs
· Follow our social media posts and discussions
· Access online resources and services
· Check library hours, location and contact info
HPL Mobile also offers a great new way to search for books! No need to search by field, no need to enter full words, no need to wait for results. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. So for books on "Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis" simply type "ja ke on".
Enhance the way you use our services with anywhere, anytime access to Hurst Public Library from your smartphone or tablet – it’s the next best thing to being here!
Ratings and Reviews
Out of date??
This app is fairly good because it does what it’s supposed to do which is provide online access to my public library account. However it has this annoying message that my “app is out of date” that won’t go away, and for which there seems to be no update to be had.
Msg says app out of date. Deleted and downloaded again...same message. Tried to login. Don’t remember my username/barcode. No option to reset!?! Who designed this?
- The City of Hurst
- 9.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Boopsie Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.