HWK ski waxing guide
Become a wax specialist with HWK ski wax!
HWK ski wax produces ski waxes since years and they are among the best in the world. But how to benefit of the fastest ski wax if you do not know at what temperatures and snow typ it develops its best features and how to apply correctly on the skis?
HWK ski wax has been trying to find all the answers for you and is now proud to present the first ski wax App. This app contains all the professional knowledge on the subject of waxing and makes you an expert in ski waxing!
What offers this app? It takes you step by step to the perfectly prepared skis:
- Selection of the sport: alpine (skiing, snowboarding ,...) or Nordic (cross country, biathlon ,...)
- Various options for training, race (normal race option) and Worldcup (professional version)
- Check meteorological data (identify your current location via GPS including the corresponding weather conditions)
- Selection of parameters: humidity, temperature and type of snow
- Ski waxing suggestion: the perfect wax version is determined according to your parameters entered
- Detailed explanations of how to apply the ski wax correctly? (including a series of photos)
- Video guides: processing videos for all ski waxes
- Order directly at the HWK online shop
- Wish list: memorise your favourites or create a shopping list and send it directly to HWK ski wax
These and a few other features offers the HWK ski wax App.
HWK ski wax will naturally continue to improve this app and is open to all suggestions. Send us your ideas on firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form on www.hwk-skiwax.com
HWK ski wax | waxing like a pro | www.hwk-skiwax.com
imprint and copyright
HWK Kronbichler GmbH | Raiffeisenplatz 1 | 6341 Ebbs | Austria | www.hwk-skiwax.com
- The complete new wax series from HWK is included.
- Matching weather page for each country
- Wax information and product information can be received via push messages
- Database is constantly updated
- New design
Ratings and Reviews
No US version
The countries do not display correctly. The landing page does not show the United States. Makes it worthless in the US
Not so good
Odd interface, not linked to weather conditions and only in celsius. However it does clearly use three main variables for wax recommendation and I really like that. I like the simple range selections, but I do wonder if this app is precise enough for racing.
Does update have an Awesome English version?
I couldn’t find the language tab to convert to English.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.