HydroAssist™ is the first mobile app that allows you to take your entire hydrocephalus medical treatment history with you and have it accessible when needed. Created by medical professionals and an award-winning app developer, HydroAssist is the easiest way to track your surgeries, shunt settings and imaging scans over time.
The app also stores a list of contacts, should medical personnel need to reach a family member, friend, or physician if you are unable. To get started, download our app for free and visit www.hydroassist.org for a tutorial.
- Easy data entry of hydrocephalus treatments
- Treatments grouped and organized into an easy-to-read listing
- Dive deeper and examine a complete treatment history by procedure date
- Capture MRI and CT scans for quick reference at any time
- Enter important contact info for doctors and family members
This app does not store or transmit any personal information into the cloud. Your personal data resides only on your device and with any backup you may have of the device on your personal computer.
- JJ/Codman devices are now referred to as Codman
Ratings and Reviews
Great app to stay organized
Our family loves this app. It helps us keep our sons hydrocephalus & shunt info in one easy spot.
Wish it had an import feature
I wish there was a way I could import my medical data from MyHealthOnline into this app. My scans are available on there. When that is added, I will give 5 stars
- Hydrocephalus Association
- 11.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2017 Hydrocephalus Association. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.