HydroFLASH is a Flexible Lighting and Sprinkler Home controller. It connects to your wireless network allowing you to control your sprinklers, lights, garage doors, and thermostats using your smartphone or computer. HydroFLASH replaces your current sprinkler controller and provides expanded capabilities that could save you a lot of money on your utility bills. It uses local weather data from your internet connection to automatically place your sprinklers on rain delay. It also tracks sunrise and sunset through out the year enabling lighting programs to use less energy during the summer months.
HydroFLASH is a smart sprinkler controller that can control up to 16 stations or valves. In addition to automatic rain delays, it provides 4 independent water programs each with 4 start times. Each program start time displays the total run time and end time for all stations assigned to it. You can also manually control programs or individual stations.
HydroFLASH is a smart home controller by using Insteon devices to control lighting and other appliances. Insteon is a dual-band network that uses AC-power lines and radio-frequency (RF) to communicate with devices. There are indoor and outdoor Insteon devices that can control almost anything you can imagine (e.g., lights, thermostats, garage doors, gate openers, pool pumps, ceiling fans, fountains, etc).
HydroFLASH is a perfect solution for home, rental, and commercial properties. You will love the ability to control or status your property remotely via smartphone or computer. The HydroFLASH iPhone app is free and available for download on the App Store. Remote access is available via direct connection or using the dedicated HydroFLASH Cloud Server.
HydroFLASH is best suited for homes or offices that have a continuous Internet connection (Cable, DSL etc) in order to take advantage of all it's features. An Insteon serial modem is required to control Insteon devices. All Insteon products are purchased separately.
Key Watering Features
* 16 stations with software configurable Master Valve
* 4 independent programs each with 4 independent start times
* Automatic rain delay using local internet weather data
* Rain Sensor input with software configurable input type
* Manually control programs or individual stations
Key Insteon Features
* Control up to 64 Insteon devices manually or through the 64 user program entries
* Flexible program options that include sunrise/sunset calculations based on your location
* Configurable for momentary operations like garage doors or gates
* Monitors and updates status of devices that are activated manually
* Controls Insteon or Venstar Thermostats
* User definable scenes and events
Key Remote Access Features
* HydroFLASH Cloud server eliminates user router configuration headaches
* All Mobile device interfacing implements AES encryption to ensure security of device access and control
* Built in HTTP and HTTPS web interface with password protection
Updated to support iOS 9
Updated for iPhone 6 and 6+
Enabled sound for push notifications
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent app. Get the wired version of HydroFLASH
Excellent app. Get the wired version of HydroFLASH.
If there's any way you can get an ethernet cable to your sprinkler controller be sure you get the wired version of HydroFLASH as opposed to the Wi-Fi version. More reliable and easier to set up.
This is a terrific app. I can monitor the weather at my home from thousands of miles away and run the sprinkler system as needed. I only wish they made a version of this product that can handle 24 zones. This app has never crashed and never failed to function perfectly.
Reliable and Solid Performance
I have owned a wired and wireless version for over a year and they have proven themselves to be solid performers. Cloud-based control is excellent. The app is easy to use, provides a great deal of functionality and allows very effective control with well-designed layouts. The biggest complaint I have is not being able to custom label the four configurable programs.
I've owned two controllers for a couple years now. The app and firmware are SOLID! Automatically raises or lowers the watering times based on weather. I can turn valves on with my phone to check for leaks, adjust watering schedules, etc. support is solid as well! The watering adjustments will pay for the unit! Buy it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.