Powered by our users, HYGO displays driver's observed station status, real time, while fueling. See that and more, like available KGs, $/KG, and Popular Fueling Times!
The new HYGO app helps Fuel Cell drivers capture their feedback about each Hydrogen Station fueling experience. HYGO not only creates a forum where driver's experiences can be shared with others in the Fuel Cell community, but also provides up-to-the-minute station status AND capacity broadcast by the California Fuel Cell Partnership (CaFCP).
Together we can share reliable hydrogen station feedback and improve each other's fueling experiences. Join the HYGO community today.
Let's get this water on the road!
- In-app ability for Station Operators to add/edit Station Notes
- Click & Hold to re-order Dashboard Stations
- In-app ability to request Stations, anywhere in the world, are displayed in HYGO
- Fixed Receipt calculations
- Setting to show/hide mileage controls
- Access to camera during survey submission
- Improved Observed Status details pop-up
- Implemented User Roles
- Fixed duplicate survey submissions
- Improved search capabilities
- App refreshes with screen to screen navigation
- Option to trigger manual refresh
- Dashboard Display Setting to feature either SOSS or User Observed Status
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
HYGO is a MUST for any FCEV owner! It’s so accurate and easy to use. Cafcp.org is frequently incorrect with old info but HYGO is dead honest every time. I never head to an H2 station without checking HYGO first! It’s laid out well and and easy to understand. I especially love logging my miles per fill. That’s a very cool feature. HYGO should be preloaded in every FCEV sold! If you drive a fuel cell electric vehicle Hygo is a must!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.