Hylo is the easiest way to organize & grow your community. Hylo brings together community management, messaging and collaboration all in one place.
No matter what size your group is, Hylo gives you the tools to you need to be be more organized, creative, and effective. Use Hylo’s web and mobile apps to reach people wherever they are to create together and make your goals a reality.
Hylo is used all over the world in more than 80 countries by community groups, companies, coworking spaces, non-profits, social movements, start-up accelerators, schools, and more.
Hylo helps you:
• Communicate with your group and manage your membership.
• Organize conversations, share files, and collaborate using easy-to-search Topics that preserve knowledge and target the right people.
• Stay connected with direct and group messaging.
• Stay up to date with customized subscriptions, notifications & email digests.
Compared to other team communication tools, Hylo gives you more:
• Rich membership directories allow you to see who is in your groups and networks and what their skills are.
• Turn conversations into collaboration with "Offers" and "Requests."
• View posts from all your communities at once or focus on one community at a time.
• Group affiliated communities together into a Network, and share content within and between groups, or with the entire network.
• Hylo is designed to work better for large groups than other tools so you can focus on what matters most and and make things happen.
Hylo was created to support people coming together to solve the great challenges of our time. Our mission is to empower communities to build a world that works for everyone.
We never sell ads or user data, and we will always offer a free version of our software.
Learn more and come say hello at www.hylo.com
- Numerous bugs including resolution of critical issues in Search and Messages
- Better screen margins for iPhone X and above
- Status bar now visible on both light and dark background screens
- General design refresh making navigation more consistent
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun way to collaborate
Still a bit of work in progress, but I know the team working on it, and there’s more to come. Feels better to use for projects than FB.
Few issues noticed so far (if the devs are following):
- Moving the cursor into previously typed text and trying to type causes SHIFT to be auto-selected, even if you turn it off (it’ll type the first letter lowercase, then revert to upper)
- In another case, it capitalized all the “i”s in my comment (but not the other letters in the word)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hylozoic, Inc.
- 47.3 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Hylozoic, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.