With Hype Reflect, effortlessly preview and interact with animations created using Tumult Hype
on the Mac! One click in Hype’s Preview menu instantly sends your content to Hype Reflect. Enter Mirror Mode to view changes live as you work to ensure colors and text are 100% pixel perfect.
Hype Reflect previews HTML/PHP documents from Tumult Whisk, too.
• Instant Preview - Beam your HTML5 documents and immediately see what they look like on iOS
• Mirror Mode - Show changes made in Hype live while you’re editing
• Responsive Design Mode - Adjust the viewport width to try a variety of differently size devices
• Full Screen Preview - Fill the entire screen with your animations
• Mobile Safari - Send animations to Mobile Safari with one tap
Gone are the tedious days of exporting to servers simply to test how your animations look on iOS devices. Using Hype Reflect, you can view your in-progress documents on iPhones and iPads with the click of a button!
iOS devices running Hype Reflect must be on the same Wi-Fi network as Macs running Hype/Whisk.
What is Tumult Hype?
Tumult Hype is the HTML5 creation app for macOS. Animated and interactive content made with Tumult Hype works on desktops, smartphones, and iPads. No coding required.
Hype Reflect requires Hype 2.0 or later. For more information about Hype visit:
What is Tumult Whisk?
Whisk is a lightweight HTML and PHP editor for macOS with a live preview that updates as you type.
Hype Reflect requires Whisk 2.0 or later. For more information about Whisk visit:
- New app icon which better matches Hype's Big Sur icon
- Improved compatibility with iOS 13-14 and new iOS devices
- Fixed bug where a 100% width/height document would be incorrectly larger than the viewport
- Fixed bug where the background of the preview could sometimes show as transparent
- Clicking elements with 'Open link in new window' will open in Mobile Safari
- Running a Compose Email action will open the mailto: link in your Mail client
- Fixed issue where changing responsive design sizes would incorrectly zoom/scroll
- Fixed console not being readable when iOS device is in Dark Theme but Hype is not
- Fixed issue where console logging a non-string would result in a DOM exception
- Better support and documentation for previewing from Tumult Whisk
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing free tool. Works flawlessly and has extremely helpful features. Connecting was so quick and effortless.
Works as expected
Thanks for making it free!
The app no longer seems to connect the the Hype 3 Professional preview connection with my iPhone 5S even though they both are on the same network. Very frustrating since it works with my iPad which has the same settings. It would be nice to see theses bugs fix.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.