With Hype app, you can discover and book fantastic experiences for locals in any city in the world. Interested in sharing experiences you love with others? Become a content contributor, get press passes and attend festivals, restaurants, art shows and other experiences you love free of charge. Share 10 posts and get an influencer badge.
FIXED: Facebook login :)
Ratings and Reviews
Best way to explore the foodie scene
I had my first experience with Hype for a tasting menu at a local restaurant and what an AMAZING experience!!! Our contact at Hype set up the entire thing, from communicating with the restaurant to setting up the day and time for our visit. When we got to the restaurant, they knew exactly what we were there for and gave us beyond a 5 star treatment. I would absolutely recommend becoming a part of the Hype community and participating in events like this!
Terrible Service / Terrible App
If you are an experienced influencer, do not use Hype, you will be sorely disappointed. If you’re looking to get started as an influencer, it’s probably fine, but the people at Hype have no clue how to act professional with influencers or what industry standard is. Lots of back and fourth emails, unclear requests and briefs, and all for “experiences” influencers have to pay for. The people at Hype seem very entitled and more concerned about getting the brands what they need rather than getting influencers the white glove experience they advertise.
On top of this, the app is a pain. It often takes you to a web browser, and I have to log in multiple times. I don’t see why someone would use Hype over Yelp.
I have worked with multiple influencer agencies, brands, and influencer apps, and Hype is the worst on all counts. And brands, just email influencers and give out free experiences in exchange for Instagram stories. Skip the middle man, and certainly skip Hype.
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry you feel this way. We always do our best to arrange experiences for our community and have many happy content creators who attended experiences through hype. We are not sure which experience you requested and we are sorry if we were not able to arrange it for you. If you please get in touch with us, we will do everything we can to fix this situation. We always strive to learn from mistakes and improve. We hope we can make it up for you.
Pros and Cons
I’ll get right to it...
- UE is similar to Instagram so everything feels familiar
- Photos load in high quality
- Options for editing
- You have options to edit but no way to re-edit if you need to and I’m not referring to color grading and all of that..I’m talking about the caption, location, category, etc
- The lag time while navigating is pretty bad
- Right off the bat you start your journey already following 200+ people you don’t know and have never met
- There’s no option for video (sorry DPs)
- The numbers just simply don’t make sense. For instance, you have “influencers” who have thousands and thousands of followers but their posts only get 30ish likes
- I got a canned welcome email that informed me to reply back with any questions. So I did. I haven’t heard anything back yet and it’s been about a week. Oddly enough, their rep continues to spam my social media account t asking if I have an account.
Could this be a good platform, sure. It would need a lot of financial backing to get it where it needs to be.
- Behype Ltd.
- 72.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 Behype Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.