Hyperspektiv is a powerful photo + video effects app. Create mind-bending visuals quickly and easily. Distort your reality in real-time.
• Edit your photos and videos
• Portrait mode (great for Instagram stories, etc.)
• Generate and save 3 of your own effects
• New filters added regularly
• Endless creative inspiration with the new wildcard algorithm
• Unlimited use of our 11 beautiful stock filters
• Mirroring system for creating symmetrical visuals
• Unlimited use of all 24 Hyperspektiv legacy filters
• HD photo + video export
• Access Hyperspektiv’s complete 48+ filter library
• New Premium filters delivered monthly
• Save unlimited wildcards
• Real-time HD capture
• Adjustable bitrate up to 20 Mb/s
*Hyperspektiv 1 users: you can access all of the filters you have paid for for free. Switch on "Legacy Filters" in the settings menu, accessed by tapping the Hyperspektiv logo at the top of the screen.
Thank you for all of your support. We could not make this without you.
We’re on a mission to make easy-to-use, cutting edge visual tools. If you enjoy Hyperspetkiv, please consider subscribing to support the project. We could not do this without you. Thank you!
Featured Best New App by the App Store, Today Page in the App Store
• “Hyperspektiv’s filters were designed to be a kind of interactive art piece, one that has the potential to change how you see the world.” -APPLE
• “Your photos and videos have never been trippier” - WALL STREET JOURNAL
• “Hyperspektiv lets you change images and video beyond recognition.” -WIRED
• “Distort reality with cyberdelic video app Hyperspektiv” -VICE
• “Turns you into stills and videos that would look fantastic in a music video.” -CULT OF MAC
• “Hyperspektiv produces glitchy, psychedelic images.” THE VERGE
• “Hyperspektiv gives your photos and videos a dose of weird. -THE NEXT WEB
• “Put distorted reality at your fingertips.” -POND5
• “The powerful video and photo effects app, Hyperskeptiv, promises much for those wishing to distort reality in a trippy, creative way.” -MAC PRO VIDEO
• “Hyperspektiv is an easy-to-use, great-to-have app if you love creating different and unusual photos and videos” -APP ADVICE
We love hearing your ideas and feedback. Let us know how we can support you:
General inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
DM us on Instagram at @hyperspektiv
Find us on FB facebook.com/hyperspektiv
Join the Hypersquad FB community bit.ly/hyper_squad
MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION AND TERMS
Your account will be charged $2.99 USD (or $11.99, depending on which option you select) within 24-hours prior to the end of the 7-day trial, and charged $2.99 USD (or $11.99) for renewal 24-hours before the end of each 1-month (or 6-month) period following the initial purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the 1-month period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription directly.
Read more about our terms and conditions here — hyperspektiv.com/tos
- Fixed LUGOSI and other filters that relied on the RGB ROTATE effect for motion
- 3 new filters: GLIDE, CHAKRA, MORPHO
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I used Mirrorgram (which turned into SparkMode, which itself no longer exists) in the past and loved it, but now it has mysteriously disappeared from not only the App Store, but my iTunes library as well. After some digging, I found Hyperspektiv, which is apparently the new focus/model of the former two apps. And so after purchasing, I was expecting to use the old functions that Mirrorgram/SparkMode included. But unlike the description (and The Wall Street Journal review, and the The Creators Project review) claims, it DOES NOT have photo support. Only video. And this is incredibly frustrating to me because not only is that downright blatant false advertising, but now I have no app that functions the way Mirrorgram used to. Which is just great, because I don't work much with video... I'm a photographer.
Developer Response ,
Hey FROZYO. Sorry to hear your expectations weren't met in the last version of the app. In the meantime, we've created a new version that includes photo import. Hope you get a chance to try it out! Best - Hypespektiv Team
my new FAVORITE photo edit app!
I use many diff photo & art apps, and have for years. It is something i really enjoy doing, especially w my big ipad pro & pencil. But, i have to say upon discovery of this app, out of ALL of them that i use, THIS ONE is my #1 FAVORITE!
My ONE complaint is, as of now, it is an iphone app so i just enlarge it for the ipad. But of all my apps, this one, for me, creates the most interesting & original embellishments that turn any photo into art. I love the quality of what is produced where edges are sharp and the algorithm very smart - many look of commercial quality. But i also love how FAST 7 easy it is to edit and scroll through the various filters. Makes it very easy to compare variations of the images so i can quickly pick my fave for the occasion.
I use my edits for various art pieces(many of these are frame worthy for a cool, retro or more modern or industrial look! I am a self proclaimed interior designer and currently designing and decorating 4 high end units), but also use this for fun family albums, as well as social media posts!
QUICK, intuitive, and well done photo manipulations .
Please get an ipad version, & prefer a purchase app model over “subscription”.;)
disappointed with the new direction
like many i have been using this app for a while and find this new subscription stuff to be a real downturn. i really like this app would otherwise give it 4-5 stars but i can’t support this new change. being able to save your own work in hd quality should be a free part of the basic functionality of any app and sadly used to be possible with this app without paying a subscription, very lame. this should have at least been a feature that existing users should have been grandfathered into. i would be willing to entertain a one time fee per new feature but simply will never pay a monthly subscription and this will sadly result in me using this app less and less until i just delete it. i really hope that you all reconsider these bad moves or at least do something like grandfather already existing users into this. make saving in hd a core part of the free service as it was previously. add one time fees for unlimited saving of wildcards etc. i would be fine if you charged a subscription for updated and new filters (i wouldn’t probably ever do this but i am sure some would) but it would be better to just constantly create new filters that people could pay one time fees for if they want them without angering your older loyal users. again hope you all reconsider because i really do like this app.
Developer Response ,
Hey dvdngrnffn, thanks for sharing your feedback. We hear you! The transition to subscriptions is a difficult one for HS 1 users. We have done as much as we can to preserve original functionality, as well as offering an extended free period for OG users. Clearly though there is even more that we could do. Please know that we care, and we are working on it. There's a balance here between accommodating existing users and building for the future. It will take time, so please bear with us and stay tuned :)
- Phantom Force LP
- 162.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Phantom Force LP
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly $2.99
- Premium Monthly (Special) $2.99
- Premium Semi-Annual $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.