How are you feeling?
HypochondriApp remembers your aches, pains, injuries and attitude, taking the guesswork out of knowing when issues start, resolve, or recur.
Tell it how you feel, compare previous issues, spot patterns and trends leading up to your body's current condition - all in as little as 30 seconds.
HypochondriApp is not a diagnostic application. In other words, it is not medical advice and does not tell you why you feel what you are feeling - it leaves that up to you and your doctor.
- iPhone data and iPad data not on iCloud, things entered on one does not show on the other
- Deleted issues can be reviewed but cannot be restored
I'm super excited about this update!
- Looks and feels lighter, bolder fonts, easier reading
- Body part selection offers 4 choices, easier to choose the best fit the first time
- Journal collapses chronic (repeating) issues into one, easier to see your latest status
- "Focus" on a specific event (touch-and-hold) shows a list of repeated similar events, lets you review significant history at a glance
- New possible patterns give you more ways to think about timing of issues
My goal was to put more of the information you need in front of you when you need it and without a lot of "noise".
Please let me know how the new look and feel works for you.
- Kenneth HENDERSON
- 82 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © (C) 2020 grafiji Entertainment LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.