Getting the Full Picture of Your Hypoparathyroidism (HPT)
When you are living with Hypoparathyroidism, the Hypoparathyroidism Manager can help you manage the symptoms that affect you every day. Studies show that people with chronic diseases can positively affect their lives by using @Point of Care apps to track pain, medications, and more—giving a sense of control over their conditions.
For many, the best part of using Hypoparathyroidism Manager, is seeing moods, pain, medications—even how often they journal—in colorful pie charts. When your health journey is presented this way, it is easier to spot trends, notice strengths, and identify areas of concern.
When You Download Hypoparathyroidism Manager and Register, You Can:
• Track your progress and symptoms by filling in the daily journal with its sliders and buttons and watch your data transform into easy-to-read charts
• Manage your medications and treatments, including reminders
• Use the photo upload feature to share visible symptoms with care providers
• Connect to care providers so they can monitor your progress between visits and better understand how your condition is affecting you
• Stay up-to-date with the latest information on HPT when you access the “Learn More” section
• In-app Help guides you through the features so you can get the most out of the app
• Experience the new animated feature @Points Rewards and accumulate badges by using the app
A Wealth of Medical Expertise Going Back to 1980
Our @Point of Care platform is an award-winning digital technology. It provides mobile, desktop, digital clinical answers at the point of care through Projects In Knowledge™. To be able to connect with you and share your HIPAA-protected information, tell your care provider to download our @Point of Care Suite App or register online at www.atpointofcare.com.
—Bug fixes and maintenance
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth the space on my phone
This app looks to be developed for some other disease and then just reskinned. This doesn’t allow me to track/consolidate any of the information I need as a hypopara patient. The categories are generic and useless to me.
Attempts to to call the developer to offer suggestions has resulted in phone games and being shuttled to a voicemail box without a call back.
Developer Response ,
As developers of apps that have a profound effect on people’s lives we are careful to work with medical experts to ensure the content reflects the particulars of the medical condition.
Occasionally we come up with disconnects because most medical experts are not themselves experiencing the condition directly. That’s why input from those living with hypoparathyroidism is so important. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for the missed connection.
Please contact us at this address and we will be sure to listen carefully to your suggestions. email@example.com
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- At Point of Care, LLC
- 31.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright 2021, @ Point of Care, LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.