Create stunning and exciting animation movies quickly and easily. With I Can Animate you can bring the art of creating stop-frame animations to your iOS devices and then share them for all to see.
I Can Animate has some really great features:
• Capture frames using either camera on your iOS device
• Displays onion skinning, so you can easily see the differences between frames you are capturing.
• Preview captured frames in the scrollable timeline.
• Adjust exposure, white balance and focus automatically or manually lock the settings.
• Duplicate & Reorder frames
• Review last five frames
• Preview whole project
• Undo support
• Capture automatically using the inbuilt time lapse feature
• Standard & Widescreen display
• Full 1080p supported (device dependant)
• Change playback speed
• Rename Projects
• Supports a library of multiple projects
• Connect a bluetooth keyboard and capture frames without returning to or tapping the device (iOS7+).
• Help guide included
Share your movies
• Export your animation in three movie sizes: medium, large 1080p HD. (iPhone 3Gs only supports medium - 360p export)
• Exported animations can be added to your camera roll, Facebook, Youtube & Dropbox.
I Can Animate provides hours of fun for both the serious and amateur animators. Join with the thousands of existing users enjoying I Can Animate and begin filming fantastic animations with your. iOS device.
There's also a free iBook download on the website.
Fixes for iOS 11 users
Ratings and Reviews
Missing most important feature
This App NEEDS a positive way to save projects. Several times now my kids have spent an hour or more making a movie, only to have it not saved. THERE IS NO SAVE BUTTON, saving is supposed to be automatic, but it is not reliable.
I was pleased to see that the latest update was supposed to fix a problem with saving -- but it made no difference.
The tool itself is fine, and easy to use -- but only download this if you don't actually need to save your movies.
This app is almost just like movie maker. The big difference in is that in movie maker u can control how long a clip lasts, and u can put titles and stuff in-between. This is cool, but I needed a pause in my movie, and in order to do that I had to take 38 more pictures. So if possible, add clip settings and titles if you can. Thanks!
Great app, weird icon
Please update and change the creepy icon. That gummy bear thing with giant eyes are going to give me nightmares. Also add sound option to let make your animation have sound. Other than that, amazing app.
- Kudlian Software Ltd.
- 11.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2015 Kudlian Software Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.