Designed by 3rd-grade children, and programmed by EdTech 10th-graders, "I Can Tell Time" was built to help children learn to read a clock. It's quick, simple and addictive. Your kids will love it.
• Bright, attractive interface
• Draggable analog clock hands
• App reads aloud the time set by the clock hands
• Fluid and sharp clock images across all devices
• Works in landscape and portrait
Ratings and Reviews
... almost a 5
So I see Mr. Bill is toying around with kids apps on his free time ... great!
Just sync the hour hand with the movement of the minute hand — and change that "dorky" voice — and I'll give it a "5".
Nice & Simple
My kids love it!
My kids love this app and it's a good way for them to learn how to tell time...add some more features to make it more nicer.this app has potential.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.