The simplest, cleanest, most intuitive list app you can find in the app store.
"Ridiculously simple and straightforward, allowing you to quickly and easily add new lists and new items in your lists." - beautifulpixels.com
"For those that like very simple and minimalistic, beautifully-designed to-do apps, I Do Lists is worth a try." - Christine Chan, AppAdvice
• Designed with extreme efficiency in mind, for all kinds of lists, not just to-dos or shopping lists.
• Share lists with anyone by email or SMS.
• Quickly add multiple list items, and rearrange them instantly. Long list items automatically expand to two lines as needed.
• SMART PASTE: Just copy and paste to instantly create lists from email, SMS, web pages and more.
• Swipe to mark items as done and they move to the bottom of your list - easily see what you've achieved and give yourself a pat on the back!
• Tap and hold to instantly highlight priority items that need extra attention.
• LOCK MODE: Lock the app to prevent accidental taps and stop your device from going to sleep. Perfect for shopping lists and recipes!
• Search within lists to quickly find items.
• Choose from six beautiful, minimal and artistic background themes.
• Create lists in any language.
• Edit in both portrait or landscape mode.
This free app is ad-supported. If you like it, you can remove ads with an in-app purchase.
Thank you and enjoy :)
* iOS 11 Support
Ratings and Reviews
simple but highly functional
I have checked (and bought) tens of apps to keep track of never-ending to-do lists from elwork that I don't want to enter on events calendars. This app is one of the top 3 apps I've decided to use for project lists. I recommend it. It would benefit from subject tabs for folders along the vertical side and a selectable scaling priority system with multi-colored flags. But so would many other apps. Nice app.
I've tried other list apps, but they either didn't do enough or did too much. All I want is a few lists with items that I can manually sort, and that automatically move to the bottom of the list when I'm done with them.
This does exactly that without a bunch of other features I don't need clogging up the UI. If you need a list app that's simple and to the point, this is it.
[Update] After using this for over a month now, there is one little thing that could be improved. When hitting return after adding an item to the list, I have to wait a second or so before it registers what I type in the next box. If the cursor would go to the next box immediately after pressing return it would be perfect!
Exactly what I was looking for
My "yellow note" lists on my iPhone kept disappearing. Never found out what I was doing to make that happen. This is almost an exact duplicate of that list - very basic, few bells and whistles but exactly what I wanted.
The other apps can sync and remind and do other things. I just want something to write lists on so I don't have to carry around paper and pen.
This can do some of those things, too, but the basics are good enough for me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.