From the makers of the beloved colour puzzle game I LOVE HUE comes I LOVE HUE TOO - a psychedelic journey into colour, light and shape.
* HARMONY - create order out of chromatic chaos
* GEOMETRY - move each tile to its perfect place within beautiful mosaic patterns
* PERCEPTION - learn to see the smallest difference between similar colours
* SKILL - push yourself with three daily challenges
* MAGIC - divine the future with an all-new fortune telling system
As in the first game, players arrange coloured mosaic tiles to create perfectly ordered spectrums. However, I LOVE HUE TOO includes over thirty brand new geometric tiling patterns to create mind-bending challenges that test the player's colour perception and logic even further.
* Psychedelic colour-based gameplay - a puzzle of perception and logic
* A mystical, minimalist aesthetic - a playable work of art
* Over 900 levels to solve
* Multiple play modes - lose yourself in THE DREAM or test your skills in THE DAILY DIVINATION
* Six new ambient synth soundtracks - now available during gameplay!
+ Fixed issue where the Daily Divination became unresponsive on the second day
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Most Everyone Should Try It
If you’ve played the original, you will love this one. It has all of the things that made me love I love Hue but enough new features to still be interesting and exciting. I have already played 150 levels.
If you didn’t play the first one, don’t worry you can still play and love this one. It’s a simple and relaxing game. The ads are not intrusive. Every level leaves you feeling satisfied.
If you aren’t sure, download it play one level. Its quick and free.
I also want to say thank you to everyone who was a part of the creation of this game! You’re amazing!!
Even better than the first.
I played the first I love hue and it was great. But it quickly got boring since all the levels were squares. This one is so much more engaging. I’m already speed binging through the games and the game makes me really relaxed. It’s satisfying and the messages it gives you if you beat the world average or if you get the fewest possible moves are very encouraging and positive, even if I know that they’re computer generated.
Five Stars For Hue!
I Love Hue Too has the original touch as the first one. But this one is even better.
I recommend the game to anyone out there. It is very relaxing but it takes just a small amount of brain.
The game is like a puzzle that you are trying to put back together, the game at the end of each level counts how many moves you made ( Doesn’t really matter ) and you can either replay or play again.
Keep up the great work, creators!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.