About this app
I Read Arabic is a scientifically proven app, aimed at children aged 4 to 15 years to improve Arabic language literacy. It offers a digital library of leveled award-winning Arabic books for children. Here you will also find videos on STEAM topics and grammar, as well as loads of fun games, digital activities, and more. Join us and be part of a growing community of over 120,000 children who are benefitting from the app. As parents, you can track your child's learning with progress reports and assist them in their learning journey.
Some of the many features you can enjoy:
- Hundreds of fiction & non-fiction books from the Arab world’s leading publishers.
- A unique reward-based user journey for your child with the ability to unlock games.
- Every book is read to your child to improve listening comprehension and fluency.
- Vocabulary available after books to grow the vocabulary bank.
- Quizzes to test comprehension and learning outcomes.
- Voice Recording for your child to read-out-aloud and practice fluency.
3 reasons to download I Read Arabic:
Learning Arabic has its own benefits for your child and there are plenty of
reasons why you should use I Read Arabic to assist them with their literacy skills:
1-Express Themselves in Arabic:
Children learn useful, everyday conversations and explore the topics they find interesting.
2-Learning that works for your Child:
Our lessons are crafted by our team of linguists and language experts, specifically to enhance literacy skills.
3-Learn at their own pace
Children have the flexibility to learn at their own pace and depending on their own skill level.
Our child-friendly interface is as easy as child’s play, and we implement the highest standards of security, to ensure your child learns in a safe and engaging environment. Our customer success team is always available on standby to help you have a seamless experience.
You can subscribe to us by choosing one from the following:
1- 1-month subscription for 6$.
2- 6-months subscription for 30$.
3- 1-year subscription for 40$.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the selected period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the selected period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
I Read Arabic- the fun way to learn Arabic.
- General Fixes and Enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really this app is unique because it is so hard to find app that helps children to learn Arabic. But this app is the perfect solution.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. We are pleased that you have enjoyed the app.
Weird and bad
My brother was reading it was time for answering the He saw they said wrong the question is what action was now add it in the box and the past leave it he did it me and my parents checked here even in google still wrong I was mad the answer also was a past tense it happened 2 times really
Sound doesn’t work
I have submitted 2 tickets to fix the issue. I get a response “we will fix the issue “and the issue hasn’t been fixed. Sadly I have been paying a monthly service and I can’t teach my kids without the sound. FYI my iPad works well with all other applications without Any issue except this one.
Developer Response ,
My sincerest apologies for the experience you had. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. Could you please let us know if you are still having an issue with your sound?
- Little Thinking Minds for Production
- 83.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © Little Thinking Minds. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Subscribe $5.99
- One Year Subscribe $40.99
- One Month without Trial $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.