I Read Arabic
The first immersive digital reading program designed to advance the quality of Arabic language fluency and literacy. I Read Arabic offers hundreds of Arabic children’s books sourced from award-winning publishers, that are pedagogically classified based on rubrics that are aligned to the curriculum, spread over 19 scientific levels. Children go through an interactive journey, reading at their own pace at the level best suited for them, irrespective of age or grade. The learning journey is further enhanced with rich exceptional content such as videos, worksheets, educational games, and reading comprehension questions. It is complemented by a teacher dashboard that enables teachers to track students’ progress (level, fluency, time on task) and differentiate their approach to teaching through benchmark tests, diagnostic tests, lesson plans, and various other teacher tools to enrich the Arabic classroom.
- Age group: 6-14 years old (plus/minus 2 years depending on proficiency level)
You can subscribe to us by choosing one from the following:
1- 1-month subscription for 6$.
2- 6-months subscription for 30$.
3- 1-year subscription for 40$.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the selected period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the selected period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
For more information visit
Little Thinking Minds — the fun way to teach your kids Arabic.
- Minor Bugs Fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really this app is unique because it is so hard to find app that helps children to learn Arabic. But this app is the perfect solution.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. We are pleased that you have enjoyed the app.
Weird and bad
My brother was reading it was time for answering the He saw they said wrong the question is what action was now add it in the box and the past leave it he did it me and my parents checked here even in google still wrong I was mad the answer also was a past tense it happened 2 times really
Sound doesn’t work
I have submitted 2 tickets to fix the issue. I get a response “we will fix the issue “and the issue hasn’t been fixed. Sadly I have been paying a monthly service and I can’t teach my kids without the sound. FYI my iPad works well with all other applications without Any issue except this one.
Developer Response ,
My sincerest apologies for the experience you had. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. Could you please let us know if you are still having an issue with your sound?
- Little Thinking Minds for Production
- 76.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © Little Thinking Minds. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Subscribe $5.99
- One Year Subscribe $40.99
- Subscribe for 3 months $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.