Reading becomes a fun game of discovery in this reading comprehension app designed for kids.
"I Read" uses engaging texts and eye-catching illustrations to help children improve their reading comprehension abilities in an enjoyable way. The child's skills and confidence will grow as they succeed in each section of the four, easy-to-use levels.
- The child reads the sentence and chooses the picture it describes.
- The child reads three sentences and chooses which one describes the picture.
Levels 3, 4 & 5:
- The child reads a short narrative and answers five multiple-choice questions.
LITE version includes 3 stages of every level FREE!!
THIS APP IS KID-FRIENDLY!
- No in-app purchases
- No advertisements
- No personal information requested
- Security feature to access parent section (for setting up users)
If you like this app, we would appreciate your review and 5-star rating at the App Store.
For questions or suggestions, please write to support@educaPix.com
More educational apps in www.educaPix.com
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- New name: "Basic Primer"
- New section that links to all "I Read" versions.
- Small fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sierra Chica Software SL
- 30.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 educaPix
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.