Watch all six video sessions of the "I Said This, You Heard That" study to learn a simple framework that will instantly improve your communication.
• 6 video sessions to watch on your own or with a study group
• 5 short bonus videos to help you dive deeper into relevant topics
• A preview video you can use to invite others to join the study with you
• Links to purchase a companion workbook
The "I Said This, You Heard That" study explores how your wiring affects what you say, how you listen, and how others hear you. Perfect for men, women, parents, couples, and teams, this study will instantly (and permanently) improve your communication.
The "I Said This, You Heard That" workbook contains a 40-question assessment plus group discussion questions that will help you get the most out of the video sessions in this app. For more about this study or its author, Kathleen Edelman, visit iSaidYouHeard.study.
This app requires a mobile Internet or Wi-Fi connection.
New in Messaging (if enabled):
- You can send files to one another
- You can mention someone using an @ symbol to notify them directly.
- Channel managers can restrict channel invites to managers
- Managers can also set artwork and descriptions for a group channel
- Administers can set channels to be public for anyone to join
- Fixed issue where media playback automatically resumes when returning to the app
- Fixed a Messaging issue causing link previews to cause the channel to crash
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- North Point Ministries
- 25.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- App: © 2020 Subsplash, Content: © 2020 I Said This, You Heard That
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.