Make a unique ringtone from your favorite song with i39. Use music from your iTunes library or any audio file on your Mac to create a custom ringtone to personalize your iPhone. Make as many as you want, there is no limit to the number of ringtones you can make with i39.
Customize a ringtone with Fades.
You can use predefined Fades durations up to 10 seconds or choose a custom Fade duration using 'Fade by Time Cursor' function. You can also choose how Fade will change your ringtone using 1 of the 6 built-in easing types.
• Create ringtones from AIFF, MP3, WAV, M4A, CAF, AAC, and FLAC audio files
• Built-in iTunes navigator lets you quickly find the song you like
• Zoom in to choose the start and end of ringtone’s region with sub-second accuracy
• Use the waveform to find the right part of your song
• Support for Fade In and Fade Out with easing
• Preview your ringtone exactly as it will sound on your phone
How to use:
1. Select your song in the built-in media browser or choose it from disk
2. Move the selection over the part you want to use as your ringtone
3. Save the ringtone
After those simple steps, the ringtone is ready to import into iTunes and sync to your iPhone.
You can also make ringtones for some other phones. Check to see if your phone can use M4A files as a ringtone.
• Songs that are protected with DRM cannot be used
• No app can install ringtones on the phone. Ringtones must be imported into iTunes and synced to the iPhone before they can be used.
User Interface improvement
Performance and stability improvements
New app icon
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
5 bucks for litches on High Sierra??? No!
When opening mp3-file for editing and cutting, just press ’space’ for play and….NOTHING! Buggy and lot of glitches! Alas!
Sorry, but... ‘2-stars’, next time I'll rise my point of view, I guess.
Developer Response ,
I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you might have experienced while using i39. Please contact me directly by firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try to help
It does what it does.
You probably won’t find anything simplier and more usable to produce a ringtone. And it really works, no lags, no underwater stones – just shut up and do it, and I rated it not less then 5 stars, it is worth it.
Still I would like to see here a couple of additional features like free positioning of a playhead to listen to the very end of my ringone without listening all 30-60 seconds from the beginning (which happens when Region is checked) and, maybe, a checkbox to shut down that work-is-done bell.
In the payware version it probably will have some pro-like things, for example, amplitude normalization for extra loudness or tube saturator for that warm mellow tone simulation or some other processing just like what photo editors do with photos.
It is pleasant!
Everything is simple!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.