Use Insurance Auto Auctions’ (IAA) app to bid on lightly damaged cars and other salvaged vehicles anytime day or night, including cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, and heavy equipment. We cater to anyone who wants to buy lightly damaged or salvaged cars: used car dealerships buying hundreds of lightly damaged vehicles, mechanics and body shops looking for car parts, and people who buy cars for scrap.
A portion of our inventory comes from vehicle fleets (rental car agencies, company cars, etc.) or bank repossessions with little or no damage. We also serve buyers seeking wrecked car auctions, featuring vehicles with heavy to light amounts of damage, including totaled cars.
You can search our inventory without an account, but you’ll be able to bid and have access to additional features when you log into your IAA account. Register for a free account on our used car auction app, or visit our site at www.iaai.com to sign up. Search by make and model, then browse and filter our extensive inventory of cars up for auction. Use IAA 360 View to get complete details of the interior and exterior of every vehicle, then see and hear the engine running with our IAA Interact™ Merchandising Platform . IAA Interact combines imagery, information and personalization to deliver detailed vehicle information with unmatched research tools, improved purchasing guidance and greater transparency.
· My Account: Manage offers you’ve made, see your watch list, manage payments and review the vehicles you’ve purchased.
· Vehicle Search: Search our extensive Insurance Auto Auction inventory and use filters to select criteria that matter to you when searching for your salvage car, wrecked car or whole car.
· Make, Model & More: Fine tune your search with vehicle filters for make and model, year, new inventory, vehicle type and subtype, odometer, start code, series, fuel type, cylinders, transmission, drive line type, airbags, primary damage, loss type, keys, body style, country of origin, exterior color and interior color.
· Vehicle Data: Auto auction listings include vehicle details such as vehicle identification number (VIN), Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) specifications and part interchange numbers.
· See It Up Close: IAA 360 View and IAA High Resolution Images show the salvaged vehicle in 360 degrees.
· Does It Run? See & hear IAA Engine Starts video clips of the salvaged car’s engine so you know which vehicles are in running condition. We also categorize auction cars online as either Run and Drive, Starts or Stationary, as well as providing IAA Key Images so you know if keys are available.
· Live Auctions: Browse through auto auction sales lists, and bid with our salvage car sale mobile app. Find an auction by IAA branch, city or state, or search by date to see upcoming salvage auto auctions.
· Other Auction Types: Select your auto auction type: Timed Auctions, Buy Now, Dream Rides, Rec Rides, Specialty and Virtual Lane
· Locations: Access branch locations and contact information including directions from Apple or Google maps
· Pay by App: View and pay for the vehicles you win, including the option to pay with PayPal, or floor plan financing for qualifying buyers.
Ratings and Reviews
When I’m watching an auction, the app will freeze at the most crucial times. I never get to see the winning bid on the vehicles during a freeze. You never know when it’ll happen and for how long. I’ve missed several cars in a row while waiting on the one I really want to see. Fortunately I haven’t bid on anything, yet. But when the day comes to bid, I’m not sure what I’ll do if the app freezes at the wrong time. Even there website freezes on me during an auction. I’d take off work to bid on site, but it’s online only.
Auction from Phone APP problem
So when I open any car lot in the app and when I click join the auction it always asks me what LANE do I want to join, and the problem is that I have to cancel, scroll down find the run number and the LANE , and then scroll back up , join the action and select the lane.I think you either have to link join action to the lane where this particular car is running on or move the run number and lane up on the top of the menu, so I could see it right away and select the Lane I need, this way I don’t have to scroll down all the way to see what is the lane for this lot.
PLEASE ADD ACTUAL MILAGE OPTION to the filters, so I would be able to see only actual miles cars...
Also If you could change actual price brackets to similar like you have for miles, so I can pick whatever ACV I want, not the brackets that you have.
Outdated and Inconvenient app
I buy cars from several auctions every week, & I can say this is absolutely the worst app I’ve ever used. IAA should take a look at Copart’s app & see how convenient and easy to use theirs is. On IAA’s app, if I want to search for a clean title car in a certain location, I can’t even do that; I have to select search by “loss type” or “original”, which really doesn’t filter all cars that would be clean titles; or I have to go back to the filter page and select a new filter. This is one of many fails that the app has. IAA needs to revamp their it & make it user friendly; the user should be able to quickly navigate for what they’re looking for & be able to easily select multiple filters at once with out having to go back. Also when live bid is going on, you can’t be on the list and select a car to view its info at the same time. That’s B.S. Really IAA should take a look at their competitor’s (Copart) app & learn from them or risk being bought out by them.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Insurance Auto Auctions
- 102.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc.