Participate in IAA’s exciting online live bidding from anywhere! Search, bid and manage your account while on the go. Don’t have an account with IAA? Visit our full site at www.iaai.com to register as a guest or buyer.
• My Account: Manage vehicles you are interested in (watching/pre-bidding) or have already purchased.
• Vehicles: Search our inventory to find your perfect salvage or whole car vehicle.
• Auctions: Browse through auction run lists and bid live.
• Locations: Access branch locations and contact information.
• To Be Paid: View won vehicles and pay via I-Pay or AFC financing.
• Won History: View vehicles you won recently.
• Lost Pre-Bids: View the final selling price of a vehicle where you placed a bid but did not win.
• Notifications: Keep track of relevant account activity. Turn on additional notifications in Settings.
• Ability to search by Branch, City or State in the Auctions menu.
• Ability to filter by year in Auctions Sales Listings.
• Ability to choose between Apple or Google maps from the Locations menu.
Resolved a bug where the sales list was not loading for upcoming auctions.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s it awful, but lots of room for improvement
My main gripe is that it is SLOW. Any time you click anything, you’re going to be waiting. It just makes the whole experience very clunky. I’ll stick to the regular browser website until they get the app more fine tuned. I would love to be able to use the app so hopefully they work on it!!
Outdated and Inconvenient app
I buy cars from several auctions every week, & I can say this is absolutely the worst app I’ve ever used. IAA should take a look at Copart’s app & see how convenient and easy to use theirs is. On IAA’s app, if I want to search for a clean title car in a certain location, I can’t even do that; I have to select search by “loss type” or “original”, which really doesn’t filter all cars that would be clean titles; or I have to go back to the filter page and select a new filter. This is one of many fails that the app has. IAA needs to revamp their it & make it user friendly; the user should be able to quickly navigate for what they’re looking for & be able to easily select multiple filters at once with out having to go back. Also when live bid is going on, you can’t be on the list and select a car to view its info at the same time. That’s B.S. Really IAA should take a look at their competitor’s (Copart) app & learn from them or risk being bought out by them.
Lacking behind on technology
I buy around 30 cars per month from copart or IAAI. I can say that you guys are falling behind on technology and usability big time. Your app is outdated and has a lot of flaws. It’s a heavy app and not user-friendly. This is causing more people to go on Copart and user their excellent functioning app, hence you are losing business. You need to realize that the world is changing, and if you’re not big on technology you’re out! Smartphone app functionality is a must if you want to stay in the game! If you do not address this issue, you’ll lose business and will be forced to be bought by Copart. They are already getting more volume than you. C’mon guys!
- Insurance Auto Auctions
- 97.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.