Ikatan Akuntan Indonesia (IAI) / Institute of Indonesia Chartered Accountants together with the ASEAN Federation of Accountants (AFA) and the International Accounting Education Standards Board (IAESB) are proud to host the IAI-AFA-IAESB International Conference 2019.
This 2-day program focuses on future competencies of professional accountants in the disruption era, from the perspectives of regional (Southeast Asia) accountancy bodies and global experts, discussing topics such as:
- Digital age: Opportunities and challenges for professional accountants;
- The need for better professional skepticism: A look at recent accounting misbehavior;
- Overview of current CPD practices in the region: The need of enhancing the capacity of accounting competencies;
- ICT skills: Requirements, necessary skills, and growing importance of behavioral skills for accountants;
- Professional skepticism: Becoming a better skeptic; and
- The importance of CPD: Emphasizing accountant’s professional responsibilities through learning and development
The Conference will serve as a platform of networking, knowledge sharing, and updating of the latest trends affecting the accountancy profession, with particular emphasis on the role of accounting education standards to enhance the relevance of the profession. Take this invaluable opportunity to be at the forefront of the latest discussion on what is currently affecting the profession and how the profession is adapting to the many changes reshaping our business environment.
Bali has been crowned as the number one travel destination in the world (TripAdvisor, 2017) and is a world class destination with a recently revitalized international airport (Ngurah Rai International Airport). Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center is the venue of various international meetings, including APEC Summit 2013 and the most recent Annual Meetings of the Internal Monetary Fund and World Bank Group 2018.
new icon, reset password from apps, update content
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.