iAnalyse assists you with your musical analyses or with the creation of listening guides.
You can synchronize the pages of a score to an audio file, study the sonogram of a work, annotate the score or the sonogram with dynamic drawings, create musical representations, work with audio descriptors and visualize the signal.
You can then distribute your work in images or videos.
Overview of functions:
Create projects from zero or use a template library.
3 interfaces :
- The slideshow to synchronize the pages of a score on an audio or video file.
- The time view to create representations from the audio signal, the FFT, audio descriptors, etc.
- The animated view to view the audio parameters in a dynamic way.
Create representation of musical form and structure in a linear, formal diagram or arc diagram.
Adding a cursor on the score to facilitate musical reading and playback.
Support of all recent macOS features such as dark mode, importing FLAC and HEIC files, etc.
Import different media formats (see below for a complete list).
Use multitrack audio files.
Change the playback tempo and transpose audio files.
Extract audio descriptors: RMS amplitude, fundamental frequency estimation, peak frequency, spectral centroid, spectral crest, spectral decrease, spectral flatness, spectral rolloff, spectral standard deviation, spectral variance, zero crossing rate, mfcc.
Create different types of sound spectrum: linear, logarithmic, differential, chromagram.
Create self-similarity matrices from FFT or any data.
Add dynamic annotations on scores, images and representations (sound spectrum, self-similarity matrix, etc.).
Use 14 types of annotations: rectangle, ellipse, text, frame with text, table, line, polygon, bezier curve, drawing, image, video, musical chords, cycle and pitch clock, tonnetz.
Build in/out animation for annotations.
# Import formats
Audio : aif, wav, mp3, m4a, flac (10.14+).
Video: mov, mp4, m4v.
Image: jpg, png, tiff, pdf, heic (10.14+).
Data: txt, csv, xml.
Others: MIDI, MusicXML, PRAAT pitch contour, Tony pitch track data, Reaper EDL, Pro Tools information session.
Image: jpg, tiff, png, heic (10.14+).
Video: h.264/AAC or HEVC/AAC.
Data: txt, xml, json.
The software is free of charge, with no in-app purchase!
iAnalysis is available in English and French. Feel free to contact me If you would like to participate to its translation in another language.
- Fixed computation of similarity matrix issue when duration of data is around a minute.
- Fixed issues with cropping image since the last update.
- Fixed issues when selecting no movie in slide.
- Fixed issues with secondary windows and document saving.- Fixed display of representations in the timeline properties when using templates.
- Fixed the huge increase in CPU and memory usage when using the time view after 5 minutes of playback.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.