Scan & Analyze available wireless networks in your Home / Office.
Top-Rated # 23 App under Utilities on April 8, 2020.
Monitor, Diagnose & Troubleshoot your WiFi Connection. You can see the signal strength, the noise level, and the channel it is ON.
• Clean & Simple Design
• Real-time Statistics & easy to use interface
• Shows WiFi Signal Strength based on your location/distance from the wireless router
• Simply find out your WiFi Signal Strength at different locations like Family Room, Bed Room, Media Room...
• Know what channel is being used by your WiFi Router
• Graphical view to avoid congested channels that lead to interference on the same frequency bands.
• Supports both 2.4 and 5 GHz networks/bands.
• Option to "Print" or "Save as PDF" the WiFi analysis report.
• Themes including the New Dark & Light Modes.
Requires a Mac with built-in WiFi (External WiFi adapters are not supported).
• Fixed the Crash experience.• New App Icon & New Help Screen.
• Simplified the UI Even more & prep for the next update.
• Fix an issue where multiple wifi signals with the same name are shown as just one.
• Location Service required for scanning WiFi Networks (will see a prompt, if not enabled).
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly What I Needed!
I was looking for a program that would allow me to identify my WiFi network in a crowded downtown area full of other WiFi traffic. iAalyzeWiFi does just that, it finds and helps me compare my wireless network to others in a simple, easy to understand layout.
Developer: One thing that would be helpful when analyzing my signal to others would be the ability to click on your own network and highlight it temporarily. Otherwise, great app!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the wonderful review & feedback, Appreciate it!
We have some better features in progress with some additional details to fine-tune your wireless network even better.
Performed Perfectly And As Advertised!
I needed to know why my home mesh (6 AP's) wifi (2 & 5 Ghz) was sluggish. This tool showed me why -- my neighbors had their wifi's set on the same channels and we were blasting each other out of good coverage. The iAnalizeWiFi software showed me which channels were the most congested and which ones were the most available. A simple channel change on my home mesh wifi did the trick so no more devices randomly dropping off line. Good investment!!
Within minutes of downloading IAnalyzeWiFi I was able to confirm conflicts with Wifi signals that had been causing grief. Very nice to have live graphics monitoring the 11 Wifi channels. I was able to see the before and after from adding a WiFi antenna extender to my set-up. Glad to have found this app and have used it at all of my locations. IAnalyzeWiFi works for me. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great feedback! We have been working hard on adding a new feature. Hope you will enjoy it even more.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Z9Apps LLC
- 5.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 Z9Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.