Ian’s Cleaners Mobile provides instant access to your personal Ian’s Cleaners account and customer information, giving you the ability to track your orders as they are processed, view your cleaning history and receipts, and much more. Schedule a free on-demand route pickup or simply let the store know that you will be in to grab your items—all with the push of a button. Ian’s Cleaners Mobile will even notify you when your order is ready for pickup, as well as pass along any special information or promotion.
Features listed below are subject to the specific operating polices of your Dry Cleaner:
1) Track your orders in process and view past order history, and receipts.
2) Request a free On-Demand route pickup.
3) Notify the Ian’s Cleaners store that you are on your way to pick up your ready orders. They’ll pull and have them available when you walk in.
4) View your customer account information, including your contact information, payment methods, cleaning preferences, etc.
5) Quickly contact Ian’s Cleaners by phone or email and access their website all directly from your device.
6) Receive automatic notifications when your orders are ready for pickup notifications, complete with order count and descriptions.
7) Refer a friend and receive credit towards your next cleaning service.
Ratings and Reviews
Been using them for years!
Great service, love having them pickup and deliver my clean clothes. The communication is top notch, easy to pause delivery when out of town. Never having to worry about forgetting to pick clothes from the cleaners is a huge plus.
Laundry service is good, customer service is meh
Tried this new service and it was good the first round. They delivered a laundry bag with my first regular drop off … charged me $2 for what was supposed to be a free bag. Then the 2nd order, they charged me for dry cleaning (at 2x+ the price) on two of my shirts without notifying me. When I got my next delivery, the laundry bag wasn’t included. I used the chat function to inquire about the inaccurate charges and the missing bag. Was told that it was an oversight and I should have been notified and apologized. Was told they would credit my account .. still waiting on that.
When I inquired about the missing bag, I was told that they would search the plant and let me know … when I asked if I was going to be charged for another bag, the manager assured me the bag was free … when I sent them the screenshot of the $2 charge, I was informed that the charge was for a fuel surcharge for “same day delivery” … the bag was delivered with my regularly scheduled delivery. When I asked again if I would get another bag, again … I was informed that they would search the plant and let me know.
Laundry service is good … but they seem intent in nickel and dimeing you with overcharges then getting offended when you question them . Told them to cancel my service and close my account since there is no easy way in the app and the option to suspend service isn’t intuitive. Kept getting text messages for the next week confirming pickup. Customer service needs work.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Clean Delivery LLC
- 209 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2022 SPOT Business Systems