An intuitive, ergonomic mobile trading platform. Monitor market activity and trade with real-time quotes, charts, and market scanners. Both standard order types and complex option spreads are supported.
Thinking about opening an account at IBKR? Take our mobile platform for a test drive: no registration or username is required to log in and view unlimited delayed quotes.
Interactive Brokers LLC is a member of NYSE – FINRA – SIPC and regulated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
* Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does not play well with password managers
I really like this app as a trading platform, but it is very frustrating to login with trading permissions. Firstly, it defaults to login without trading permissions and you are prompted to enter your password for trading or account management. Then the lack of compatibility with password managers flexes it’s ugly head. I use LastPass and the problem is twofold: launching lastpass from the app prompt does not display my IB entry I have to search for it, and after selecting my IB entry I’m returned to the app without the password populated and in fact the password prompt is gone. This means I have to switch to lastpass, find IB, copy the password then go back to IB, trigger the password prompt and paste the password. Overall it’s a frustrating, broken user experience.
Transferring Funds is a pain
Still can’t successfully transfer funds within the app. The latest versions provided a “Home” tab that has a transfer funds option but you still have to verify your login information and be authenticated again after you initiate the transfer. But if you follow the links within the app, it just crashes after authentication and my transfer attempt discontinues. Still have to access account management in Safari to get a transfer to successfully go through.
Also, can’t pick my tax lots when I sell stock in the app. Limited to an out of date “Tax optimizer” that is terribly configured and reliant on Java.
Love the brokerage company and trading for the most part on the app is really good but account management is a disaster within the app.
Short Interest rate and Market Cap are no longer working on watchlist or portfolio. Please fix and also add % of IB shares short.
Thanks for all the improvements in this version!
1. It does feel like charts are slower to load now? I realize there is more logic with adding trading features, but would like it a bit faster.
2. More ability to work columns in portfolio view
3. Better use of landscape on iPhone XS Max (is a lot of wasted space)
4. Better Multitasking, at least give 60 seconds before requiring to relog in. If I swipe to my password manager and then back I have to log in again and then re-navigate to the view I was on.
5. There are columns like MKT Value that are available in Portfolio view, but then only MKT Value % is available in watchlist. This wouldn’t matter as much if you could sort portfolio view.
7. Split screen support on IPad
8. When you click to Portfolio, it calculates your daily change, and then recalculates again. That initial calculation is often off by many thousands of dollars, giving me a heart attack on a daily basis. Please don’t display the daily calculations until they are accurate.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for the positive feedback and for your suggestions, they are both greatly appreciated! We just wanted to let you know that are actively working on adding item MKT Value column to the watchlist along with several others. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any additional suggestions that you feel would improve the overall experience of the app. Thanks again for your time and feedback!
- Interactive Brokers LLC
- 38.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Interactive Brokers LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.