••• App Store named iBlast Moki 2 the best of the iPhone Games category in App Store Rewind •••
• Featured by Apple as Game of the Week on both iPhone and iPad •
• One of the best iOS Game ever with a Metacritic of 90 •
• iPhone Best Puzzle Game 2009 - IGN 2009 Awards •
• Best Mobile Game 2010 - Milthon Award •
• Now beautifully remastered by GameClub in 2019 •
In this new adventure, the Mokis will use the help of new gameplay elements such as the paint bombs and more crazy contraptions to reach the magic spiral.
This critically-acclaimed puzzle game features 90 levels set across 6 unique worlds. In each one, your goal is the same: to create a path to the goal for all of the Mokis using only the bombs you're given. Given their round shape Mokis can roll quite well, but for everything else you'll need to choose the right tool to help them. Place the bombs wherever you like and set their timers to try to create just the right chain reaction to solve the puzzle. Head into the Create mode and build your own elaborate designs for others to challenge. It's a blast!
- Lots of Puzzles: With 6 worlds and 90 stages, you've got your work cut out for you!
- So Many Bombs: In addition to the trusty regular kind of bomb, there are glue bombs, bouncy bombs, slick bombs, and more!
- Colorful Characters: The Mokis are an adorable bunch who are more than happy to get where they're going by any means. Don't worry, they're tough!
- Set the Timers: Not only do you have to decide which bomb you're using and where to use it, but you also have to consider when you want it to explode! Think carefully!
- Amazing Contraptions: Rotating wheels, balloons, ropes, pulleys, and more are incorporated into the puzzles.
• TouchArcade.com: "It stands tall as one of the best –if not the best– puzzle games in the App Store"
• Gamezebo.com - 4.5/5: "iBlast Moki 2 is like Angry Birds with bombs, which is about as awesome as it sounds."
• TouchGen.net - 5/5: "This is a true sequel, where you take everything that was great about the first game and then improve on it in almost every way."
• 148apps.com - 4.5/5: "Few games make me feel like the genius that I am like this one when I succeed"
GameClub is a subscription mobile gaming service. If you like our games, try our auto-renewing monthly subscription for 30 days free, and play all of our games with no limits, no ads, no hidden fees, and no other in-app purchases.
If you choose to purchase GameClub’s optional subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for playing this GameClub game!
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Ratings and Reviews
More fun than angry birds
This game is similar in concept to angry birds. The main difference is that in angry birds you shoot one bird at a time. With this game, you place all your bombs and then detonate them with one click. If your solution did not work, it is easy to reposition your bombs and timers and click again. Same idea if you want to try again and improve your score.
Angry Birds Killer (for me)
This game has so much thought put into it, and makes you truly think! Physics + Problem solving, and the funniest sounds! Moki 2 doesn't get old and boring like Angry Birds did or me after a couple weeks of mindless bird flinging (I know there is some strategy but it's not the same)
10 out of 10 hands down
(but please fix the crashing)
It was good.
Wow, I don’t even know where to start. I remember playing this game a long long time ago and having so much fun. Recently I’ve been checking back at old games I’ve played, and I came across this again. It was all good. Until the gosh-diddly-darn membership. I can’t even play 12 levels of the game without membership. I would pay for this game if it was expensive rather than owning a membership. I can’t even do my favorite thing anymore, level editing. Just like all old games. Down the drain and ruined from modern mobility.
Developer Response ,
We're glad you love this game and can return to it! We want to make sure everybody who owned this game in the past has access to the full version without starting a subscription. For most of our titles we're able to detect the purchase automatically and unlock automatically, but that's not the case with iBlast Moki 2. Just email us at email@example.com and we'll take care of it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GameClub Inc.
- 101 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011 Godzilab Inc
- In-App Purchases
- GameClub Monthly Subscription $4.99
- GameClub Unlimited $4.99
- GameClub Unlimited $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.