Do you look up IBM Z error messages to resolve technical issues? Would you like to receive IBM Z product updates and connect with IBM mainframe experts? It is time for a new mobile information experience!
IBM Doc Buddy provides the following features:
• Supports both online and offline search for messages and codes
• Enables IBM Knowledge Center search for the mainframe content from the Home tab
• Aggregates content including product videos, blogs, and expert opinions
• Allows viewing Red Alerts notifications
• Includes links to the relevant product Support Portals and supports calling a contact from the app
IBM Doc Buddy provides the message documentation of the products including z/OS, z/VM, z/VSE, TPF, IMS, CICS, Db2 for z/OS, Enterprise COBOL, and Linux on Z and LinuxONE, and so on. The app has been presented and well received in conferences including SHARE and zTech University.
You can send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
• You will be able to receive timely announcements and interact with the column owners and other app users.
• You can now receive push notifications of important IBM Z events and product announcements. No worries of being left behind of what is happening in the mainframe community.
• As a registered user, you can add comments to the product news, announcements, blogs, and videos. Check out the opinions of other users and add your own voices too!
Ratings and Reviews
- International Business Machines Corp
- 35.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright IBM Corp. 2016, 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.