Do you look up IBM Z error messages to resolve technical issues? Would you like to receive IBM Z product updates and connect with IBM mainframe experts? It is time for a new mobile information experience!
IBM Doc Buddy provides the following features:
• Supports both online and offline search for messages and codes
• Enables IBM Knowledge Center search for the mainframe content from the Home tab
• Aggregates content including product videos, blogs, and expert opinions
• Allows viewing Red Alerts notifications
• Includes links to the relevant product Support Portals and supports calling a contact from the app
IBM Doc Buddy provides the message documentation of the products including z/OS, z/VM, z/VSE, TPF, IMS, CICS, Db2 for z/OS, Enterprise COBOL, and Linux on Z and LinuxONE, and so on. The app has been presented and well received in conferences including SHARE and zTech University.
You can send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
• You will be able to receive timely announcements and interact with the column owners and other app users.
• You can now receive push notifications of important IBM Z events and product announcements. No worries of being left behind of what is happening in the mainframe community.
• As a registered user, you can add comments to the product news, announcements, blogs, and videos. Check out the opinions of other users and add your own voices too!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- International Business Machines Corp
- 35.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright IBM Corp. 2016, 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.