IBM Video Streaming provides a secure, end-to-end solution for enterprises and medium-sized businesses for creating, publishing, and distributing live and on-demand video content for external and internal audiences.
The IBM Video Streaming application let's content creators produce one-to-many, high-quality, live video broadcasts with end-to-end security using RTMPS. These broadcasts are automatically recorded and processed and can be watched by millions of concurrent viewers at the same time from anywhere.
Use IBM Video Streaming for iOS to:
• Log in with your IBMid or device password
• Access IBM Video Streaming accounts in your organization
• Select the channel you would like to broadcast to
• Set the title of your broadcast and review recording settings
• Share your channel's URL
• Go live from your iPhone or iPad
• Record your broadcast
This app requires an IBM Video Streaming subscription. If you are not sure about your organization's subscription or the services you have access to, please check with your IT department.
To learn more, please visit the website of IBM Video Streaming.
• Improved the onboarding experience
• Introduced a new design dedicated to iPads
• Introduced RTMPS support as the default protocol, to provide end-to-end security for all live video broadcast
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.