With Ibotta, you can earn real cash back every time you shop online or in-store. Simply check Ibotta before you shop in-store or online, travel, dine out, or make a purchase in your favorite apps, and you can get rewarded with cash back. Ibotta works with leading brands and retailers, including Best Buy, Lowe’s, Safeway, eBay, and so many more, to help you save money without the hassle of traditional coupons, or promo codes.
Now, earn with our newest feature, Pay with Ibotta, too! When you use Pay with Ibotta, you can pay for your purchases right from the app, and earn cash back on your entire purchase, instantly.
Our customers have earned over $550 Million in cash back, just for shopping at their favorite stores! Start your shopping with Ibotta to save money on every purchase. Download the free app now for your chance to earn a $20 welcome bonus.
HOW IBOTTA WORKS:
1. Add cash back offers – Before you go shopping, find and add offers in the app for things you
want to buy.
2. Go shopping – Shop at your favorite stores, retailers, restaurants, bars, and apps
3. Redeem offers – Upload your receipt or link your loyalty card for instant cash back.
4. Get cash back – Watch your savings grow! When you’re ready, Withdraw your cash earnings via PayPal, Venmo, or your choice of a variety of gift cards.
Ibotta is the easiest way to save money every time you shop.
EARN CASH EASILY
- Earn cash back rewards simply by uploading a photo of your receipt
- Get your money quickly and easily
SAVE ON GROCERIES, TRAVEL, RETAIL, RESTAURANTS & MORE
- Ibotta helps you earn cash back on purchases at more than 500,000 locations (and counting)
- Our partners include: Walmart, Uber, Target, Lowe’s, Kohl’s, Kroger, CVS, Rite Aid, Groupon, Jet.com, eBay, Boxed, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, JOANN Fabrics, Drizly, Hotels.com, Minibar, AMC, eBags, HotelTonight, Thrive Market, HotelStorm, Safeway, Walgreens, Costco, World Market, Petco, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, and many more.
IBOTTA WORKS WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS
- Start with Ibotta to easily earn cash back when you make purchases on your favorite mobile apps like Uber, Jet.com, Groupon, Boxed, and eBay.
EARN EVEN MORE CASH WITH BONUSES
- Earn extra cash when you refer friends with your referral code!
- Earn even more with extra cash bonuses on specific products or when you hit shopping milestones.
- Ditch the promo codes and old paper coupons and shop with Ibotta to earn real cash back.
- Download the Ibotta app now to start earning cash back on every purchase, and watch your savings grow!
Your feedback is what keeps us going! Please take a moment to rate our app.
Note: Ibotta may use your location to help find stores. Continued use of your phone’s GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Found and squashed a bunch of bugs related to submitting a receipt for cash. Please enjoy an average of 3.4% less frequent barcode scanning.
• “Walmart Grocery” is now “Walmart Pickup & Delivery” to match what Walmart calls their online grocery service.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
At a time was a great app and money saver, now not so much
I’ve earned a lot of money using this app over the years and it has helped in tough times. Unfortunately I have only used it a handful of times in the last 6 months because it has become so inconvenient to use, as well as not having the items I’ve repeatedly purchased over the years available, as they once were.
You have to watch a video for 70% of what you want to unlock. This takes a lot of time especially when you go through sooo many categories of items that are on there, multiple times, and separated by a variety of the product. (Size/flavor/etc). And if you’re listening to music to help pass the time, it won’t continue after the ad is over.
And fat chance you’ll find it available for the store you purchased it from when it’s restricted to one store, the store you didn’t purchase it from.
Also a major thing is that you STILL have to unlock every item. Other apps allow you to just scan your receipt and that’s it. It finds the offer if there’s one available. Ibotta has been around for long enough to have that technology available.
Most of the bonus offers now are just to recruit people to join but I’ll be among my “teammates” in no time, non-existent because it’s just become so time consuming and not much to offer after you’ve spent 20+ minutes just looking for items on your recipient, hoping to get cash back for, but sadly don’t end up with anything!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and have passed your message along to the appropriate team for further review. Your feedback may be incorporated into the app in the future. Thanks for supporting Ibotta as we continue to develop and refine our services.
A lot of false advertising
I gave it 3 stars because I only receive the cash back for my purchases about 3 out 5 times. This app used to be really great. But now they are really, really bad for falsely advertising cash back on items just to get you to purchase them. Many, many...many times now I have purchased the EXACT item shown. I always read the full details of each offer to make sure it doesn’t require you to purchase two, or only a certain size, etc. I will even scan the barcode for a match when I’m in the store! Then I get home, scan my receipt and uh oh...”item doesn’t match”. I check my receipt to make sure the cashier did indeed charge me for the item..yep, it’s there. Hmmmm convenient way for them to cash in on successfully pushing you the product without having to actually pay you the money. This past week they even went as far as to go back and take away the credit that I had earned on an item. I received an email stating that they couldn’t match it even though their app successfully matched it to my receipt! It was indeed the correct item. Don’t even bother with trying to contact their care team because you just get the generic “oh we’re sorry but you probably didn't purchase the correct item...please review details of all items before purchasing in the future” type of response...much like their responses to most of these reviews 😒. I hope they do better in the future.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to write this extensive review! If the app is telling you that the barcode doesn't match, more than likely it's only because we don't have the barcode in our system yet! We encourage you to check out this article: http://bit.ly/IBPBarcode. The Social Media Team would love the opportunity to review your account for quality assurance! Could you please write in to us directly at email@example.com subject, "Apple Store Review - Moomoo5792"? Thank you, we look forward to assisting you!
Used to be great, now, it’s a waste.
I used to love Ibotta. I would recommend it to friends all the time, even people who were asking me why I was scanning items with my phone as I shopped. Those days are gone. Offers are often not worth the effort of finding the nitpickily specific type and size of the featured product, and if you do find the right version at a store, the offer won’t be valid for that store, so you’re back to square one. Pay With Ibotta (PWI) used to be a great addition, but now is pointless because it doesn’t work. I have tried using it several times to no avail. The app will display a message saying it can’t connect with a button to “retry”, just to continue showing the same error. Today, an offer appeared via a notification for Dominos Pizza using PWI. I decided to use it today, and of course, Ibotta displayed the same error message as before. Updated my app, and the same thing happened. Ibotta is unreliable, and seems to be falling seriously behind in their attempts to maintain an app that functions properly and is user friendly. They’ve already removed Venmo as a payout option, and continue to reduce availability and value by minimizing/eliminating rebates (especially with PWI), making it pointless to bother even attempting to use the app on a regular basis.
I’m a user who’s saved $700 since I started using Ibotta in summer 2014, with 2020 being my lowest-ranking year since all their changes ruined the app for me.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for providing your feedback! We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and have passed your message along to the appropriate team for further review. Your feedback may be incorporated into the app in the future.
In the meantime, we would love to assist you with accessing the Pay with Ibotta feature. If you have submitted a ticket with our Care Team already, please provide us with your ticket number, and we would be happy to look into this further.
Thank you again for supporting Ibotta as we continue to develop and refine our service!
- Ibotta, Inc
- 131.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012 Ibotta, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.