Ibotta is a free app that gives you real cash back on every purchase, online or in-store. Earn cash back every time you shop for essentials, groceries and more. Join Ibotta today and get a $20 welcome bonus! Ibotta works with leading brands and retailers, including Best Buy, Lowe’s, Safeway, eBay, and so many more to help you save money without the hassle of traditional coupons, points, or promo codes.
Celebrate Thanksgiving with Ibotta and get 100% cash back on select Thanksgiving essentials! Ibotta and Walmart are teaming up to help you save on turkey, stuffing and more. Earn cash back for the full price of select items and celebrate Thanksgiving with savings!
Ibotta is teaming up with the top CPG (consumer packed goods) brands to put millions of dollars back into shoppers’ pockets! Save money and earn cash back through Ibotta’s partnerships with top brands and retailers, whether you’re restocking on groceries or looking to find the best deal on household essentials.
Buy groceries online and save! Ibotta has over 500 exclusive cash back offers for pickup and delivery from popular grocery stores and delivery services. Shop and save with Ibotta on Walmart Grocery, Instacart, Shipt and more.
HOW IBOTTA WORKS:
1. Add cash back offers – Before you shop, find and add offers in the app. They’ll be saved to your shopping list.
2. Go shopping – Shop at your favorite grocery stores, clothing retailers, restaurants, bars, and more.
3. Redeem offers – Upload your receipt or link your loyalty account.
4. Get cash – Watch your savings grow! When you’re ready, withdraw your cash earnings via PayPal, popular gift cards, or directly to your bank account. It’s simple and secure.
Ibotta is the easiest way to save, however and whenever you shop.
GET CASH FAST
- Earn cash back rewards simply by uploading a photo of your receipt
- Get your money quickly and easily
SAVE ON GROCERIES, TRAVEL, RETAIL, RESTAURANTS & MORE
- Ibotta helps you earn cash back at more than 500,000 locations (and counting)
- Our partners include Walmart, Instacart, Lowe’s, Kohl’s, Kroger, CVS, Rite Aid, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, JOANN Fabrics, Drizly, Hotels.com, Minibar, AMC, eBags, HotelTonight, Thrive Market, HotelStorm, Safeway, Walgreens, Costco, World Market, Petco, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, and many more.
IBOTTA WORKS WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS
- Start with Ibotta to earn easy cash back when you make purchases on your favorite mobile apps like Uber, Jet.com, Groupon, Boxed, and eBay.
SAVE MONEY WITH IBOTTA
- Get extra cash when you refer friends with your referral code!
- Our average user earns $150+ a year by using Ibotta
- Earn cash back on every shopping trip
- Without cutting coupons, you can find grocery deals to earn cash back at your favorite
supermarkets, and grocery stores
- Ibotta helps you save money for all the things that matter, from family expenses to daily
- Get 100% cash back on select Thanksgiving essentials
- Shop at Walmart for nine free Thanksgiving offers, including Butterball Turkey, Idahoan Potatoes, Campbells Mushroom Soup and Coca-Cola
- Scan your receipt and get 100% of your cash back or link your Walmart Grocery account before shopping to earn receipt-free
- Celebrate Thanksgiving with amazing cash back offers!
BUY GROCERIES ONLINE & SAVE
- Get cash back from 500+ exclusive offers when you buy online
- Ibotta has partnered up with grocery stores and delivery services to help you save
- Shop online for delivery or pickup and earn cash back!
Download the Ibotta app now to start earning cash back on every purchase, and watch your savings grow!
Your feedback is what keeps us going! Please take a moment to rate our app.
Note: Ibotta may use your location to help find stores. Continued use of your phone’s GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Sprucing, mending, correcting, patching, and otherwise doing all the little things that make getting cash back easier, better, faster, stronger.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Was a fun way to earn cash to shop or emergency money.
I’ve done ibotta for a years. Since I heard about the app on Good Morning America like 7-8 years ago. It was great and had a bunch of stuff I used and still use. Now there are places I don’t shop that aren’t even in my town. And stuff that isn’t carried in any store in my area. And it has become wicked bothersome. Because. It won’t let you redeem if I order for pickup. With covid you should get a super bonus. And their cash back is a joke.
Yes I said a joke clarify this wait for that. You have to put in your info for that place and when you say hay I made a purchase they tell you oh on flexpays don’t count. With covid 19 how else are you to get clothes and gifts? No stores open or malls. Wal mart and Target. That’s it. I make more with no hassles on a different app. And it doesn’t have a lot of what I buy or even what ibotta got us to try. And you look through three stores for it and they look at you as if you are asking for space food.
I have earned a nice bit of money. That was my shopping cash and emergency money fo gas and milk an if we needed something. But it has gotten weird and most aren’t carried in my area. And another app pays out better for online shop. And no hassles. Although I think every one using order pick up should be getting extra super bonuses not excluded and bonuses not apply. Standing masked inline outside and only 5 in at a time is insanity.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We understand that things are very challenging right now and we are doing all that we can to help our savers continue to earn cash back. Please keep an eye on your app because we are always improving.
At a time was a great app and money saver, now not so much
I’ve earned a lot of money using this app over the years and it has helped in tough times. Unfortunately I have only used it a handful of times in the last 6 months because it has become so inconvenient to use, as well as not having the items I’ve repeatedly purchased over the years available, as they once were.
You have to watch a video for 70% of what you want to unlock. This takes a lot of time especially when you go through sooo many categories of items that are on there, multiple times, and separated by a variety of the product. (Size/flavor/etc). And if you’re listening to music to help pass the time, it won’t continue after the ad is over.
And fat chance you’ll find it available for the store you purchased it from when it’s restricted to one store, the store you didn’t purchase it from.
Also a major thing is that you STILL have to unlock every item. Other apps allow you to just scan your receipt and that’s it. It finds the offer if there’s one available. Ibotta has been around for long enough to have that technology available.
Most of the bonus offers now are just to recruit people to join but I’ll be among my “teammates” in no time, non-existent because it’s just become so time consuming and not much to offer after you’ve spent 20+ minutes just looking for items on your recipient, hoping to get cash back for, but sadly don’t end up with anything!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and have passed your message along to the appropriate team for further review. Your feedback may be incorporated into the app in the future. Thanks for supporting Ibotta as we continue to develop and refine our services.
Used to be great, now, it’s a waste.
I used to love Ibotta. I would recommend it to friends all the time, even people who were asking me why I was scanning items with my phone as I shopped. Those days are gone. Offers are often not worth the effort of finding the nitpickily specific type and size of the featured product, and if you do find the right version at a store, the offer won’t be valid for that store, so you’re back to square one. Pay With Ibotta (PWI) used to be a great addition, but now is pointless because it doesn’t work. I have tried using it several times to no avail. The app will display a message saying it can’t connect with a button to “retry”, just to continue showing the same error. Today, an offer appeared via a notification for Dominos Pizza using PWI. I decided to use it today, and of course, Ibotta displayed the same error message as before. Updated my app, and the same thing happened. Ibotta is unreliable, and seems to be falling seriously behind in their attempts to maintain an app that functions properly and is user friendly. They’ve already removed Venmo as a payout option, and continue to reduce availability and value by minimizing/eliminating rebates (especially with PWI), making it pointless to bother even attempting to use the app on a regular basis.
I’m a user who’s saved $700 since I started using Ibotta in summer 2014, with 2020 being my lowest-ranking year since all their changes ruined the app for me.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for providing your feedback! We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and have passed your message along to the appropriate team for further review. Your feedback may be incorporated into the app in the future.
In the meantime, we would love to assist you with accessing the Pay with Ibotta feature. If you have submitted a ticket with our Care Team already, please provide us with your ticket number, and we would be happy to look into this further.
Thank you again for supporting Ibotta as we continue to develop and refine our service!
- Ibotta, Inc
- 134.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012 Ibotta, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.