GooGhywoiu9839t543j0s7543uw1 - pls add email@example.com to GA account UA-37013104-1 with ‘Manage Users and Edit’ permissions - date May 22, 2018.
Capturing and sharing your inner most creative genius has never been easier. Introducing the first multi-device collaboration tool from Universal Mind. From iPad to iPad with just a flick of the finger, iBrainstorm has set the bar and has redefined the very nature of collaboration.
Add a note, then drag and drop it anywhere on the iPad's screen to create any desired order or pattern. Assign colors to give additional meaning or priority. Provide clarity to your students or classmates through simple organization.
The iPad canvas also serves as a drawing board. Draw, erase or zoom in for tighter control. Everything is then captured for later. Show relationships between ideas or just capture your best stickman - it's easy.
Think it. Share it. Love it!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
iPad to iPad note sharing
Project file sharing
Pencil 53 Stylus Integration
Ratings and Reviews
Captures and organizes ideas
I really like this app already- allows me to get ideas down, group them visually, and quickly modify/rearrange to help me determine how to get actionable. It's intuitive and simple. I started creating 3mins after downloading, and I'm already happy with the output of what I started wrestling with this morning at 3:30am.
Here are some ideas for future updates:
- it would be really cool to have the ability to create layers that allowed you to go deeper into a particular idea. Any sticky could be turned into a new project board that was linked with the original high level map. The daughter and parent boards could be linked for easy movement between the two layers
- I'd like to have add'l ways to visually group beyond color. Thinking of something simple like being able to add a small icon to the corner of similar stickies, for example a "star" to the notes that I want to pursue further
- I'd like to be able to create a copy of the entire board to be able to refine mind maps without losing earlier versions
- I'd like to be able export notes to my Reminders
Thanks for a great free app, and for implementing any of these ideas!
A host of small issues. Here's an annoying one: Still works only in landscape mode. Really? After all this time, I can only imagine that this must be someone's abandoned project.
It works, technically, but feels flawed as lines are slow to draw and the app has an air of being incomplete. Nice idea.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Erik Loehfelm
- 11.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Erik Loehfelm
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.