Join the 1000s of brainy boys and girls mastering adding, subtracting and multiplying by playing iBrainy Maths every day!!!
“There are two ways to be great at mathematics. The first is to be smarter than everybody else. The second way is not to be smarter than everybody else -- but to be persistent. Practice makes improvement.”
― Raoul Bott
Get better everyday at adding, subtracting and multiplying while having fun with iBrainy Maths. Learn the basics of mathematics quickly and easily.
- Tailored interface for young learners
- 100s of levels
- Ad free, private and safe environment
- Kids learn at their own pace
ABOUT OUR SUITE OF GAMES
Our games help you learn while having fun at the same time. We aim to make games that can be enjoyed by the whole family and encourage imagination and creativity.
IOS 13 enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
pretty good fun
like the fact that theres a time element to it.
after playing this for a while you will be quicker at adding. good job
Would be better if it wasn't timed
The problems are timed. Doesn't give enough time in my opinion. He is 4 so he only has enough time to do like 2 problems and even though he gets them right, he still gets a sad face I'm guessing because he didn't do enough problems.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback.
Changes have been made to the latest version of the app to address the issues you've highlighted as follows:
- Longer level duration giving you more time to get the questions right.
- Reduction in minimum target score per level giving you higher chance to advance to more challenging levels.
Please try out our latest update and advise if you encounter any issues.
I love it when you have to add it helps you
- William Portillo
- 33.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 William A. Portillo
- In-App Purchases
- Zero to Nine Addition Pack $0.99
- Ten to Nineteen Addition Pack $0.99
- Zero To Nine Subtraction Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.