iBreviary TS Pro Terra Sancta is the application that brings the traditional Catholic prayer of the Breviary and all the texts of the Liturgy on your iPhone, iPad and iPod.
This app wants to contribute, through a partnership with Custody of the Holy Land, friendship and prayer for all Christians living Holy Places.
• Breviary, Missal and Lectionary complete in 10 languages and continuously updated (Italian, English, Spanish, French, Romanian, Arabic, Portuguese, Turkish, Latin and Galician)
• The text of the Breviary and the Missal in the "Latin Vetus Ordo" and Latin
• All the main prayers of the Christian
• Rituals for the sacraments and celebrations
• The liturgical texts used in the Holy Land
Also iBreviary "Pro Terra Sancta" offers:
• The section, "Rites", with all the rituals and texts for the various celebrations Catholic (Adoration of the Eucharist, the Sacraments, Blessings, etc.)
• The brand new "Terra Sancta" the liturgical texts used in the Holy Land
• Keep in touch through the blog and the pages of the Franciscans Holy Places
• A rich section dedicated to Saints
• Store a day on any device
• Full management of saved days (selection and cancellation)
• Store up to 14 days (something very much in demand by those who want to download a bit of days for travel or long period without internet access)
• Download the entire week
• Enlarge and diminish the text dimension, with the flick of the fingers on the screen
• The ability to adjust the color of the background, the font and the size for a better reading of texts
• (On iPad only) Create and manage your Missal
The Application is available in the following languages:
and contains the liturgical texts in the following languages:
• Vetus Ordo
• Rito Ambrosiano
• Rito Monastico.
The Languages of the liturgical texts are constantly updated.
Owner, creator and founder: Paolo Padrini
Developer: Art & Coop Società Cooperativa
A new version of iBreviary is finally arrived! A brand new interface, a more intuitive navigation and options to accompany in your prayers. Check our new, more readable font face, overhauled interface for managing days, proper texts of religious orders and notifications.
Share your spiritual thoughts and quotes from liturgical texts using "My Spiritual Book" and if on iPad, create and manage your Missals.
Ratings and Reviews
Still Have Display and Other Issues on iPad Pro iOS 11
I’ve been using the app for years, primarily on an old iPad 2 and sometimes on an iPhone. I got a new iPad Pro with iOS 11 and the display in portrait mode does not work. The text is pushed to the left using about a third of the screen. I as hoping today’s update would fix this but it has not.
In landscape mode, the text options panel disappears completely. The links started working in the last release but are not working in this one. The links in book mode do not work.
I tried to use the email link for support but the app crashed. Please fix this wonderful app. Most of the clergy in my diocese use it.
Such a blessing
What a friend we have in Jesus, thank you for providing these prayers to pray and get to know Him better. He has been showing himself to me through prayer, and these prayers really help when I don’t know what to say. Being not the best impromptu communicator, I am filled with gratitude in my heart for the service you’ve provided here. God truly heals all diseases and all sorrows. Loving Him is the perfection of our faith and these prayers really communicate who he is, and the app is faithful to the real breviary so I believe. I like the old script style ... can we have more of that in future updates? Also is there a way to look up readings and psalmodies in any day of the year and not just from yesterday through the next ten?
If you’re a man, you gotta pray this. You’ll see. Anyway, thank you again and may God bless you and all who pray to Him in a sincere heart.
A Must Have App
I am a college seminarian, and part of our formation is praying the Liturgy of the Hours. This app makes it so much easier to do so when I’m on the go. I also have easy access to the proper prayers for the day, and the entire text of the Mass. As if all this wasn’t enough, this app includes various rites for priests to use and prayers for everyone to say, regardless of their state in life. There is only one issue that I noticed. I am in formation for the Franciscans, who have their own breviary with special prayers for feasts like the Feast of St. Francis. The Franciscan Hours is not an option on this app, and is something I would love to see added in a future update.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Paolo Padrini
- 12.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Paolo Padrini (Creator) - Art & Coop Società Cooperativa (Developer)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.