iBreviary TS Plus 4+
iBreviary TS Pro Terra Sancta is the application that brings the traditional Catholic prayer of the Breviary and all the texts of the Liturgy on your iPhone, iPad and iPod.
This app wants to contribute, through a partnership with Custody of the Holy Land, friendship and prayer for all Christians living Holy Places.
• Breviary, Missal and Lectionary complete in 10 languages and continuously updated (Italian, English, Spanish, French, Romanian, Arabic, Portuguese, Turkish, Latin and Galician)
• The text of the Breviary and the Missal in the "Latin Vetus Ordo" and Latin
• All the main prayers of the Christian
• Rituals for the sacraments and celebrations
• The liturgical texts used in the Holy Land
Also iBreviary "Pro Terra Sancta" offers:
• The section, "Rites", with all the rituals and texts for the various celebrations Catholic (Adoration of the Eucharist, the Sacraments, Blessings, etc.)
• The brand new "Terra Sancta" the liturgical texts used in the Holy Land
• Keep in touch through the blog and the pages of the Franciscans Holy Places
• A rich section dedicated to Saints
• Store a day on any device
• Full management of saved days (selection and cancellation)
• Store up to 14 days (something very much in demand by those who want to download a bit of days for travel or long period without internet access)
• Download the entire week
• Enlarge and diminish the text dimension, with the flick of the fingers on the screen
• The ability to adjust the color of the background, the font and the size for a better reading of texts
• (On iPad only) Create and manage your Missal
The Application is available in the following languages:
and contains the liturgical texts in the following languages:
• Vetus Ordo
• Rito Ambrosiano
• Rito Monastico.
The Languages of the liturgical texts are constantly updated.
Owner, creator and founder: Paolo Padrini
Developer: Art & Coop Società Cooperativa
Missing translations and improvement for ios 16.4+
Ratings and Reviews
I previously left a review where I said the new version of the app was completely useless. Subsequently, I discovered that I just wasn’t waiting long enough after hitting “Liturgy of the Hours.” It takes so long that I thought it was freezing and crashing, but it does work after all. This is still (again) my favourite O.F. LOH app because of the English translations of real liturgical hymns, the option of Latin, the new ICEL collects, and auto scroll. That being said, the newer version is inferior in every way to the previous version. Slower, way less user-friendly, clunky, and confusing. If they went from the current version to the previous one, it would be a true “update” in every way compared to this one. I hope it’s at least more convenient for the developer to maintain, b/c it didn’t improve anything for the user.
Still Good But Was Better
This is still a good app. I still find the texts accurate for both the breviary as well as mass. I have no problems with downloading rapidly. What has gone downhill is that it no longer offers the proper texts at all for any of the orders listed in the app description. You used to be able to select an order & see all the dates with proper texts. The various propers slowly disappeared one by one. I would like to see the propers back, but overall still a solid app. I am concerned it will stop working at some point because it was last updated 2 years ago to work with iOS 10, which is pretty outdated.
Such a blessing
What a friend we have in Jesus, thank you for providing these prayers to pray and get to know Him better. He has been showing himself to me through prayer, and these prayers really help when I don’t know what to say. Being not the best impromptu communicator, I am filled with gratitude in my heart for the service you’ve provided here. God truly heals all diseases and all sorrows. Loving Him is the perfection of our faith and these prayers really communicate who he is, and the app is faithful to the real breviary so I believe. I like the old script style ... can we have more of that in future updates? Also is there a way to look up readings and psalmodies in any day of the year and not just from yesterday through the next ten?
If you’re a man, you gotta pray this. You’ll see. Anyway, thank you again and may God bless you and all who pray to Him in a sincere heart.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Paolo Padrini
- 13.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Paolo Padrini (Creator) - Art & Coop Società Cooperativa (Developer)