-fix for OneDrive access
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. The interface is simply beautiful although it's completely in Japanese. I do read Japanese but this would be a serious problem for Non-Japanese speakers especially when it comes to settings.
It has almost everything that Goodreader, Cloud Reader or iBooks are missing.
What I especially like about this app:
1. Built-in dictionary (Yahoo!辞書, 大辞林, Wiki etc). Not sure how useful this is for other people though since they are mostly in Japanese. But very neat function for Japanese speakers.
2. You can set up multiple bookshelves(本棚) on your own (It's different from Folders. The app supports folders too)
3. You can customize bookcovers with pictures from Photo Album
4. IT DOES SUPPORT .ZIP files (The developer did not specify in the description...)
What could have been better:
1. PDF does crash quite often.
2. Adding books to bookshelves from folders could have been more intuitive. Cannot add multiple files at one time.
3. Again please add English interface - this is such a great app. It's a shame if the language becomes a barrier.
My favorite reader
There are so many features and settings in this reader that I cannot possibly list them all. I really like to keep my books and comics organized, and this reader doesnt disappoint. It has folder and bookshelf views, each of which can be customized to the smallest details. The image quality is excellent, as are the page turning animations (there are multipe page turning options). This app has taken me completely by surprise.
I do have a few requests, though. First, There are still portions of the interface that have not been translated to English. Second, please add the ability to rename bookmarks (presently, bookmarks are auto titled by the page number). Third, the addition of rar and image support would be greatly appreciated. Fourth, the global setting for page turning direction does not apply to zip files (I have to set it manually for each zip file). Lastly, the pinch to zoom is a bit buggy. Specifically, when starting with a page fully zoomed out, the initial pinch to zoom will always zoom to center (as if its on a track), a second zoom will then give you full, proper control where u can correctly pinch to zoom and pan in any direction.
There are other small ui glitches that I am sure will be corrected in a future update as this app gets more polished. As a new app, however, it is quite amazing, as it is more polished than any of my other readers.
Awesome app better than iBooks, but still needs to work on more language interface.
I love how this app flip the page and display, it totally better apple's iBooks app. But please put english interface on it, it said it has English language, but I couldn't find the option to turn on the English menu at all, and it crashed quite often with large PDF files too, so please update and fix these bugs asap.
- Dwango Co., Ltd.
- 44.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Dwango Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.