iCalcline is analgebra calculator for iOS. It can solve math expression with any level of parenthesis and functions
It can use a table of variables, constant and assign results to values on the fly
It manages a table with variables values, using the table values you can write equations as in 'y=x+1' with the 'x' value contained in the table and iCalcline will assign to 'y' the resulting value.
In case the y variable was not present when you typed 'y=x+1', a 'y' variable is created for you with a correct value assigned!
You can create, manipulate, delete and use how many variables you like inside the app tapping on the variable table.
• Evaluates mathematical expressions with parentheses, nested functions, variables and constants
• Easy to use
• The user simply inserts an expression and iCalcline displays the result
• Variable creation and reference inside expressions are very easy using an interactive list.
• Manages any nested level of parentheses using the correct precedence
• Check your expression syntax in advance signaling errors
• Switch between small stripe / large window
• Offers buttons for fast introduction of any literal values available in the tables (variables) and functions.
• Can change on the fly calculation precision (up to 9 decimals thanks to use of long double calculation)
• Manages unlimited numbers of variables you like in the table.
• Uses decimal separator in accordance with your local settings
• Full log of executed calculations
• Optional step by step solving showing all the mathematical passages in the log.
• Retains values over successive re-launch
• Buttons for fast introduction of variables and functions
• DEG and RAD calculation for trigonometric functions
• Based on a custom fast calculation engine and used also on macOS in Calcline and TS Calc (available on the Mac App Store).
• Uses long double calculation (High precision with up to 9 decimal digit precision)
• Help included
• Bug fix
• Optimized for iOS 12
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No save feature
The app works exactly as advertised. I can do some fairly complex formulas. But, you can't save anything. The minute you close the app all your hard work is lost!! There needs to be a save function. And, like Excel, multiple sheets to save and work on multiple formulas/projects.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.