** A MUST-HAVE CALENDAR APP FOR EVERY IPHONE, IPAD, AND IPOD **
iCalendar is the ultimate calendar for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch focusing on your productivity. It’s seamless, highly usable interface allows you to enter events quickly and helps you keep track of your busy schedule. It integrates with your iCloud, Google, Exchange, Outlook, or Yahoo! account to provide you with the most convenient calendaring experience.
EASILY TRACK YOUR SCHEDULE
- View your daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly schedule.
- Custom color-code your events. Use predefined colors, or make up your own colors.
- iCalendar implements quickest way on the market to navigate between dates
- Fast and powerful search: Search events by title, location, and notes.
NEW IN VERSION 4.0
- Task Manager: Manage your tasks within your calendar in a fun and easy manner and sync with iOS Reminders. Available as in-app purchase for USD 0.99.
FULL OF PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS
- Drag and drop an event to update its timing.
- Copy and paste events.
- Create custom repeating events (e.g. repeat on the third Friday every month, and many more).
- Add custom alerts/reminders for events and snooze alerts
- Access your event details quickly by tapping on the event.
- Customize the visible time period (e.g. from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM) to help you focus on most important events.
- Time Zone Support: View and create your events in your preferred time zone and never get confused when you travel.
- Complete print functionality. Print daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly views.
- Export any view (day, week, month, year) as a PDF file.
- Use built-in maps to set the location of your events.
- Dial into a conference call with one touch right from iCalendar. Add phone numbers from your contacts to events with the ability to use pause and wait, which is ideal for conference calls.
- Set location of an event as the address or phone number of one of your contacts.
- Access all your events directly from the Month view - no need to go to each individual day to review full list of events.
- Use the app icon badge to indicate either the number of upcoming events or the day of the month.
- Google Calendar sync: sync all of your calendars, create and edit Google Calendar events, and use Google Calendar custom reminders (SMS, email and/or alert).
- Add, edit and delete calendars right from iCalendar.
- Support of portrait and landscape to match your orientation preference.
- iCalendar is a universal app. Download once and use across all your devices.
- For more details: http://www.symfonies.com/icalendar/
iCalendar offers access to interesting calendars from Calendar Store as an optional in-app purchase. You may subscribe to your holidays calendar (national/religious) or subscribe to interesting calendars (e.g. local/global sports events, stocks, weather, and many others).
With an optional in-app purchase yearly subscription, you get full and ongoing access to the Calendar Store including (live) updates in your calendar. A subscription always starts with a one-month free trial, so you can try before you buy. One year subscriptions for the Calendar Store costs $1.99. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and after the 1 month free trial. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current 1 year period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
If you have a question, need help or would like to request a feature, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to EVERY email we receive: email@example.com
What's New ...
• Support German and Spanish languages.
• Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Stay tuned, exciting features are coming soon!
Ratings and Reviews
think I'm moving on
Was a 4 and 5 star app but no longer. I used this app for years and liked it. I don't like the new icon, however, changing the dates to dots. (One of the reasons I preferred this over Apple's is because my entries show up with their name/title instead of a dot so why would I want dots on this icon.) The dots wouldn't be a deal-breaker on their own but I'm also tired of the nickel-and-diming for features. This is a paid app for pete's sake, and it is a calendar app--you have to pay extra for US holidays? That is ridiculous. Thank goodness I just have them transfer from the native app. I can see using IAPs for certain features but holidays isn't one. And now they've added another IAP for locations. If this was a 99-cent app it might make sense but it costs a good bit more than 0.99. I also now have another calendar app that does a better job of displaying events in month mode so looks like I'll start using that one instead. I've always liked the clean look of this app but the recent changes that I don't like and the continual addition of features that cost extra, some of which should absolutely be included in the base PAID app, are driving me away.
Great except one flaw
I love this app I’ve been using it for years, it’s the only calendar I’ve ever continued using. However, now they are pulling info from my email accounts and placing it on my calendar that isn’t accurate (and I CAN NOT delete it), is so frustrating. If you book and cancel something like a hotel or change a flight... the first canceled booking may end up on your calendar and from my experience I cannot figure out how to get it off. That feature would be nice if I had the option to delete it. The only other complaint would be that after the 4th event of the day you cannot see the rest unless you click on it and that can be misleading... maybe some kind of ... at the bottom would be nice to let the user know that there are more events scheduled for that day.
Everything else I love! It’s super easy to create reoccurring events and move appts when necessary.
Much Better Calendar than Most
After trying 11 calenders, I finally found one that is almost perfect! iCalendar has absolutely everything I want in a calendar with only one exception (which is the only reason I didn't give this a 5 star rating)... it will not allow creating a task without giving it access to the user's Reminders app. I use my Reminders app extensively... for reminders, not tasks (which are two very different things in my book)... and would like the ability to create and view tasks in iCalendar without seeing my extremely large number of reminders there.
Please add the ability to create tasks without the requirement to access and display reminders from the Reminders app and I will definitely update this rating and review.
- Symfonies, Inc.
- 17.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Symfonies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- iOS Reminders $0.99
- Calendar Store $1.99
- Holidays United States $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.