iCanCope with Pain is an app to help young people manage persistent pain. This app requires access credentials that are currently only available to research study participants. Upon study completion, the app will be made available to the public.
Current iCanCope with Pain research studies
- iCanCope with Chronic Pain (Canada)
- iCanCope with Sickle Cell Pain (Canada and United States)
- iCanCope with Arthritis Pain: Partnering with Cassie and Friends (Canada)
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- The Hospital for Sick Children
- 76.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Norwegian Bokmål
- Age Rating
- © 2018 The Hospital for Sick Children
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.