The software product «I can see» uses artificial neural networks, in such a way as to recognize different objects in a house, objects on the street, clothing, food, animals, plants, mushrooms and more.
1. This application intended for use by blind or visually impaired people to help them navigate in space, find the right objects, and also explore our world in more detail.
2. One of the big pluses is the ability to recognize different objects in real time.
3. Identification of objects using a trained artificial neural network.
4. All recognizable objects will be called voice, it allows the blind person to understand what object is in front of him.
5. Function of current time.
6. Function of suspension of objects recognition.
7. Night mode. Even at night this program can recognize the objects.
8. Function of searching the object: say the object name, and after a couple of seconds the program will searching object. As soon as the object is detected, the program will report this.
9. Thematic filters adapt the program for your environment.
10. To recognize objects, you don't need an internet connection!
+ Improved user interaction.
+ Improved search of objects.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I CAN See - in real time
Thankyou SO much for developing this app! I love it!!! Especially that it instantly identifies in real time! For me, it has been pretty accurate though not perfect. I notice it does better when the sensitivity level is between 25%-50% . I know with time, it will become one of the best apps ever for those who are blind or visually impaired. Thanks again!
Fix this app!🧐😠
This app gets all the objects wrong. For example it calls the racks safety pins.
Developer Response ,
You need to increase the level of sensitivity. And the recognition will be more accurate.
- Serhii Stakhiv
- 110.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Serhii Stakhiv
- In-App Purchases
- I can see - PRO version $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.