Flight logs in CSV format can be imported and Icarus provides access to the data in an easy to use table, a plot of the flight path on a map and a flexible and powerful charting interface to help you visualise the flight data.
- Chart any flight variable in the CSV file, against flight time.
- Add multiple variables to each chart.
- Supports multiple charts in each file.
- Focus the map and charts on specific time periods within the flight.
- All data is saved into a document format for easy local archiving and later retrieval.
- All data is held and processed locally, no need to upload it to a third party website and you can continue working on your data whilst offline.
Icarus is free to download and install. In-App Purchases are used to unlock permanent access to some features.
Icarus is a new app in our portfolio and we are excited to see how it will develop over time. If you'd like to see certain features added to Icarus and/or support added for additional flight log formats, please get in touch via support.
Added support for Apple Silicon
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Destek Ltd
- 3.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Destek Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Analyse flights over 3 minutes $13.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.