Use the Ascriva Health Informatics ICD-10-CM-2021 app for iPhone and iPad to quickly find, print, save and share billable codes from the complete 2021 edition of ICD-10-CM.
• Used by thousands of health professionals worldwide since 2017.
• Updated to include the new COVID-19 codes and guidelines introduced in January 2021.
• Browse or search ICD-10-CM to find the code(s) that you need. Billable and non-billable codes are clearly distinguished. Easily identify the most specific billable code(s) (e.g. laterality) available. Save, print and share codes easily.
• Use the app's intelligent search engine to quickly find the code(s) that you need in the built-in database of over 120,000 codes, medical synonym and acronyms. No Internet connection required.
• The app's search engine automatically cross references commonly used medical terms, words and acronyms to ICD-10-CM, e.g. "Cancer" translates to 'Neoplasm"; "UTI" translates to "Urinary Tract Infection", Shingles translates to various "Zoster" codes.
• The app displays the official ICD-10-CM FY2021 Coding Guidelines for billable codes to assist you in choosing the correct code(s).
• Print, Save, Copy and Share formatted PDF Code Tables containing ICD-10-CM codes and descriptors.
• Supports printing multi-page titled PDF Code Tables to AirPrint-enabled printers from iPhone or iPad.
• The app provides full text access to the official FY2021 ICD-10-CM Coding Guinelines
• Supports Dark Mode using a finely tuned interface
• No advertisements or in-app purchases required to use all app features. No hidden costs!
• Search using just the first few characters of one or more words in the codes that you are looking for. Word order, capitalization and punctuation are ignored., e.g. "neph diab" translates to codes containing 'Diabetic Nephropathy".
• Includes a deep search mode if the default search fails to find the codes that you seek.
• Reverse code searches are supported: enter all or part of the ICD-10-CM code (e.g. E11.21) and quickly find a match or a list of related codes.
• Includes a code search history list. Select a saved code query from the search history list and it is inserted into the search field, ready for editing or searching. You can clear the search history list at any time.
• Billable codes can be easily saved to a Favorites Library within the app. You can organize your favorite codes into an unlimited number of named groups. Use groups to assemble and order ICD-10-CM billable code tables that you can print, save and share. Use groups to quickly access codes or combinations of codes that you use often.
• Create a formatted, ordered PDF Code Table of any Favorites group and print or save.
• Add codes to multiple groups
• Create new Favorites groups; rename existing groups; delete groups; edit groups and copy/share codes between groups.
• Quickly search all saved Favorites.
• Automatically search the Web for additional information about an ICD-10-CM code or ICD-10-CM descriptor.
• Share codes & favorites using Airdrop, Mail, iMessage, Notes, iCloud or paste into other apps.
• Copy codes to the Clipboard and paste into other apps.
• Export code groups to the Clipboard or to a file in tab-delimited Code+Descriptor format suitable for pasting/import to databases or spreadsheets.
• Share an entire Favorites library using AirDrop or iTunes File Sharing with the ICD-10-CM-2021 app running on other iOS devices.
• View the path to any billable code within the ICD-10-CM hierarchy. This feature helps you understand how ICD-10-CM is structured.
• The app contains a built-in comprehensive Quick Start guide.
• ICD-10-CM-2021 is a Universal App that will run on both iPhone and iPad.
• Supports both landscape and portrait viewing on iPhone and iPad.
• Added 6 new COVID-19 related codes (use required January 1, 2021)
• Added additional synonyms to assist with finding COVID-19 related codes
• Added information on new COVID-19 codes to QuickStart Guide (see 'Help')
• Added updated official coding guideline document for COVID-19 (see 'Help')
• Added a 'What's New in this Version' alert on first launch after updating the app
• Enhanced support for new iPhone and iPad models
• Fixed an issue with screen rotation on new iPads
• Fixed a text formatting issue when printing Code Tables
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Learning new app
I like this app
Developer Response ,
Glad to hear that you like the app.
Are use this app now almost daily, very well organized, very fast, information is up-to-date OK
Developer Response ,
Thank you. We hope that you continue to find the app helpful.
Very useful app
Simple, intuitive, efficient
Developer Response ,
Thank you. Three of our major design goals right there.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ascriva Health Informatics LLC
- 69.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Ascriva Health Informatics LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.