Use the Ascriva Health Informatics ICD-10-CM-2019 app for iPhone and iPad to quickly find billable codes in the 2019 version of ICD-10-CM (valid from October 1, 2018 until September 30, 2019).
• Quickly browse through ICD-10-CM Chapters, Sections, Blocks and Codes to find the code(s) that you need. Billable and non-billable codes are clearly distinguished.
• Use our powerful search engine to rapidly find the code(s) that you need. The app contains a database of over 100,000 codes, medical synonym and acronyms.
• The app's search engine automatically translates many commonly used medical words and acronyms to the terms used by ICD-10-CM, e.g. "Cancer" translates to 'Neoplasm"; "UTI" translates to "Urinary Tract Infection", Shingles translates to various "Zoster" codes.
• The app includes the official ICD-10-CM Coding Guidance Notes for billable codes to assist you in choosing the correct code(s).
• No advertisements or in-app purchases required to gain complete access to all app features.
• Search using just the first few characters of one or more words in the codes that you are looking for. Word order, capitalization and punctuation are ignored., e.g. "neph diab" translates to all codes containing 'Diabetic Nephropathy".
• Includes a deep search mode if the default search fails to find the codes that you seek.
• Reverse code searches are supported: enter all or part of the ICD-10-CM code (e.g. E11.21) and quickly find a match.
• Includes a code search history list. Select a saved query from the history list and it is inserted into the search field, ready for editing or searching. You can clear the search history list at any time.
• Billable codes can be easily saved to a Favorites Library within the app. You can organize your Favorites into an unlimited number of named groups.
• Create new Favorites groups; rename existing groups; delete groups; edit groups and copy codes between groups.
• Quickly search all saved Favorites.
• Automatically search the Web for additional information about an ICD-10-CM code or ICD-10-CM diagnosis.
• Share codes using Airdrop, Mail, iMessage, Notes, iCloud or paste into other apps.
• Share an entire Favorites library using AirDrop or iTunes File Sharing with the ICD-10-CM-2019 app running on other iOS devices.
• View the path to any billable code within the ICD-10-CM hierarchy. This feature helps you understand how ICD-10-CM is structured.
• The app contains a built-in Quick Start guide.
• ICD-10-CM-2019 is a Universal App that will run on both iPhone and iPad.
• Supports both landscape and portrait viewing on iPhone and iPad.
• The app now displays the official ICD-10-CM Coding Guidance Notes for billable codes. The following Coding Guidance Note categories are supported: Includes; Type 1 Excludes; Type 2 Excludes; Code First/Use Additional and Code Also. See the app's updated built-in Quick Start Guide for more details.
• The billable code Info Pane has been redesigned and is now scrollable to display ICD-10-CM Coding Guidance Notes. You can still add and remove Favorite codes in this pane. There is also a new menu icon in the Code Info Pane that allows you to share codes, search the web for codes and view the ICD-10-CM path to a code.
• We have added an Information icon to the Browse ICD-10-CM Chapters display to view App version information. Tapping this icon also allows you to quickly email us your comments and suggestions right from within the app. We would love to hear how you are using the app and your suggestions for new features or improvements. You can also use the information icon to visit the Ascriva Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) web page or to rate this app on the App Store.
• Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented sharing of ICD-10-CM codes using Airdrop.
• Fixed a issue that could prevent sharing Favorites libraries between devices.
• Added heuristics to detect and handle a missing period at the end of an ICD-10-CM code search.
• Code searches no longer require entering a period at the end of the code with which you are searching.
Ratings and Reviews
Learning new app
I like this app
Are use this app now almost daily, very well organized, very fast, information is up-to-date OK
Very useful app
Simple, intuitive, efficient
- Ascriva Health Informatics LLC
- 54.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Ascriva Health Informatics LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.