Want ice cream? Bring the ice cream truck to you, for free, with the Ice Cream Please app. Tap to request a visit from your local ice cream truck or get an alert when an ice cream vendors are nearby. You can even schedule the ice cream truck for a party or event. It's finally that easy to catch the ice cream man!
Just open the app to see vendors on the map or in the list. Choose your time/place to request a visit and watch as the ice cream man comes to you! Or you can see where they are parked and go to them. You can also see each ice cream truck's menu and send messages to them in real time. Alerts from the app make an "ice-cream jingle" sound on your phone when the ice cream truck is nearby or sends a message.
Own an ice cream truck or cart?
Login to the app as a vendor and let people know you are selling. No need to miss any more customers while driving your route. Know exactly where your customers are on the map and go to them. Start today and grow your business while you bring joy to everyone's day. If you like what the app brings to you, continue the subscription to keep the orders coming.
– Ice cream vendors can subscribe to our service for 30 days free trial. This subscription auto-renews monthly at $0.99 US per month or equivalent in your local currency.
– This subscription provides vendors, access to active customers' location and requests. Vendors will receive local and remote requests for customers wanting ice cream. Also invitations from customers looking to arrange for events/parties will be delivered to you during your active subscription.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for monthly renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, the cost of the monthly renewal is $0.99 US or equivalent in your local currency.
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– You may manage the subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase the vendor subscription.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Fixed an issue which was causing duplicate chat threads for some users.
- Fixed an issue which was causing a crash for some users when switching to the Inbox tab.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great concept, good map... didn’t deliver the ice cream
Great concept, but doesn’t follow through (trucks don’t follow through, which means it doesn’t work). App claims that you can request trucks, but doesn’t tell you that some trucks may ignore this feature (which happened... 90 mins later they said they only use app so customers can track them). Also, app never notified me then the truck was close (setting already was turned on, heard they were close, saw on app they were 2 blocks away so I sent request. App never notified me.) Deleted app.
Map works great. Otherwise, didn’t deliver the ice cream.
Ok, so I tried this out this last week. All that I wanted to be able to do is allow people to see me on the map when I’m working so that they can find me. First, you have to have set open hours. You can’t show yourself on the map unless it’s during your open hours. That’s not realistic for an ice cream truck.
On to today. I just had an order supposedly placed, but when I try to tap on the order, the app just closes. I looked on the map and this person is 30 minutes from me and wants to know when I will be there. As far as I can tell, the “order” is just that they want the ice cream truck to come to their house. 30 minutes away. Not happening. Running all over the place wasting time and gas is not cost effective in this business.
As someone who has been in this business for over 20 years, I feel like the developers should have maybe talked to some people in the business for input. This seems to be made looking from the customer’s standpoint which would be fine, except that’s why no vendors want to use the app. No vendors is why customer’s reviews say there’s never a truck in their area.
Anyway, glad I was able to find all of this out during the free trial.
Too many glitches
I’m an ice cream truck and tried to use this but the location never shows me in the correct spot for my customers. The messages overlap which gets super confusing on who you’re replying to when sometimes they all list the same name. Sometimes it just closes out. If someone requests you they think you’re automatically coming and they are for sure booked when they might not be
- Ice Cream Please LLC
- 37.5 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Ice Cream Please LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Regular Subscription $0.99
- Remove Ads (Customer) $0.99
- Premium Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.