After having rescued your three friends from Rod’s clutches on several occasions, the evil ice cream maker has captured them yet again and, this time round, has taken them to his factory. In the previous installment, J made his own special ice cream with the ingredients your friends had collected to fatten up and let Rod capture him.
In this new chapter, Rod will take you to his factory, where you’ll find out more about both his past and that of the Sullivan family. Explore the different areas of the factory, square up to the ice cream maker’s mysterious helpers and uncover many more surprises.
Free your friends from their cages before anyone ends up in the extraction room!
A few features:
- New enemies: Confront Rod’s new helpers—the Mini Rods. The factory guards who’ll try to stop you escaping and will alert Rod if they see you. Show off your skills by dodging and escaping them.
- Free exploration: For the first time in the saga, freely explore a vast, interconnected setting, free from loading times, that’s full of secrets about Rod’s past and that of his father’s, Joseph Sullivan.
- Fun puzzles: Solve ingenious puzzles to free your friends from their cages.
- Narrative cinematics: Detailed cinematics that will help you understand everything that’s going on.
- Original soundtrack: Immerse yourself in the world of Ice Scream with its unique music in step with the saga, and voices exclusively recorded for the game.
- Hints system: If you get stuck, there’s an in-depth hints window full of options that will help you solve the puzzles in line with your gaming style.
- Different difficulties: Play at your own pace and explore risk-free in ghost mode, or confront Rod and his helpers in the different levels of difficulty that will really put your skills to the test.
- A terrifyingly fun game suitable for all audiences!
If you’re after a scary, fantastical, fun experience, then be sure to play "Ice Scream 4: Rod’s Factory” now! Action and frights guaranteed.
Headphones are recommended for a better player experience.
- Bugs fixed
- General improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Enjoyed it but needs some work still
I personally preferred dealing with the robot over rod, like in your previous games . It wasn’t as difficult , which was something that turned me off from your other games. I liked that we had the ability to punch it and get away . Like others have said , this game is way too short compared to the others . It doesn’t feel finished and was hoping for more content , but with saying that , I still highly enjoyed playing this and would highly recommend . I did run into an issue where an ad popped up and suddenly the screen went black and I was unable to click out of it . I turned off my phone and when coming back I had to start over completely . Why is there no save feature ? I can’t even pause it because my phone will just shut off eventually and I’ll lose the progress I’ve made . It’s happened twice now and I find myself carrying the phone with me to whatever thing I have to do in between playing , hoping I won’t have to start over again . Definitely frustrating to say the least but I commend the devs on their hard work
A good game.
Well this is the first review, The menu is really good, And a lot of improvements than the old game, However... I’ve Come with 2 Issues. 1st issue is that On IOS 12+ It crashed instantly when I Tapped the “Play” button, 2nd issue Is that the Screen Glitches And gets corrupted After Rod moves the ice cream in the main menu 10 times, Overall I would rate it 5 stars. It is a very good game indeed, Lots of cool things, An awesome main lobby! Very good indeed.
I love the ice cream series but the game just felt to fast so I would like in the future that if y’all do a Secret cut scene something like that I would like for it would be hard to get and you’ll be able to do more stuff to get the secret cut scene and make it more enjoyable I still love the game how it is but I would love if y’all added more stuff and it would be more funnier in the future updates and would love it so yea it has a great experience it still so fun and cant wait for other games with rod and more about his past I love what y’all are doing in the series so yea still love it
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- KEPLERIANS SL
- 333.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Keplerians 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.