Screenshots

Description

~~> Can you believe it?! A famous Olympic figure skating coach wants to work with YOU!
~~> Perfect your ice skating moves as you win medals and jump to the top of the world skating ranks!
~~> Twirl, triple axel jump & loop your way around the ice skating rink – show the world what you’ve got!

Omigod! You’ve just been discovered by a world-class Olympic figure skating coach! With her help, you’ll be able to figure skate your way to the top and win this year’s major Ice Skating Competition! Time to get ready for the big ice skating event and to show off your fabulous figure skating moves!

Features:
> Get ready for the ice skating competition of the year, with an Olympic coach as your mentor!
> Get dressed up in a dazzling figure skating costume, and turn heads at the rink!
> Come up with your own unbelievable skating routine!
> Skate together with your dream partner!
> Get a makeover – you’ll need a new look, worthy of a true skating star!
> Don’t forget a manicure and a brand new hair style!
> You need to get in shape before the competition – get fit at the gym!
> Omg! Golden Skates Magazine has asked you to be their next cover girl! Time for a photo shoot!
> Climb the World Ice Skating ranks as you wow ‘em in the rink! Get a gold medal!
> Impress the judges with trixel axel jumps, toe loops, and more!
> Ouch! Ice skating injury. Go to the doctor to get all better in time for the big event!
> The big day is almost here… relax and the spa to get rid of those skating jitters.

ABOUT Coco Play
Coco Play is China-based developer of creative and unique apps for kids and the whole family. Founded in 2013, Coco Play provides rich 3D simulation-based games for the whole family. Coco Play is a subsidiary of TabTale, a leading, global creator of innovative games, interactive books and educational apps.
Visit us: http://www.tabtale.com/
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/TabTale
Follow us:@TabTale
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/Tabtale

CONTACT US
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at WeCare@TabTale.com

FOR PARENTS
The app is free to play but certain in-game items may require payment. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on this device. The app may include advertising for TabTale and certain third parties which will redirect users to our sites, apps or third-party sites.
Your privacy matters. The app may enable collection of limited user data by TabTale or its carefully selected providers (e.g. ad networks and analytics) for limited purposes described in our Privacy Policy (e.g. respond to support queries; enable, analyze and improve the app’s features and services; serve contextual ads and measure their performance). The app includes certain features only accessible behind an age-gate to protect children (e.g. restrict behavioral ads; social networks links to connect with others while playing; option to accept push notifications to inform of exciting news e.g. updates). For more information (notably on the providers), please read our Privacy Policy: https://tabtale.com/privacy-policy/. By downloading, updating or using the app you consent (in your personal capacity and for other users of your device) to this collection and use of limited device information for ad display and reporting purposes, and to our Terms of Use: https://tabtale.com/terms-of-use/.

What’s New

Version 2.0.2

> Bugs, bugs, go away, don't come again another day! We got rid of any unwelcome creatures!
> Show us how much you love the game - leave a 5 star rating!
> Don't forget to write a review too - we actually read them!

Ratings and Reviews

4.7 out of 5
42.3K Ratings

42.3K Ratings

mmmooooogirl ,

Skates... Check! (Rewritten)

So I’m rewriting this because I have a little bit of a better suggestion. So, I want to stick with my idea of having more rinks that you unlock when you get a higher rank. I like that idea. But I’m changing my idea about another game that you compete with, like, millions of other players. In my opinion, that would be WAAAAY too hard. So my idea now is that you audition for shows and things and get on TV shows about ice skaters... stuff like that. When you reach the top it doesn’t say anything, just fireworks and moving your spot up once or how many more you needed. It’s kinda annoying because some people want to be congratulated for how far they’ve come in this game and how much time they spent. I also don’t WANT “boy drama” but maybe if the player is, like, over 9 then if you have a really really high relationship with the boy he will propose to you on the ice. It will give you an option to say yes or no. And then if you say yes (the boy would only propose if you were at the top) you can have a wedding. Then you ALWAYS skate together if you select partner skating. Just an idea! Have fun,
#mmmmoooogirl

melissarainbow66 ,

Awesome game! But... please respond

Hello my name is Megan. I love love love your game! But I think just one little update would make it better and fair for others. So first one is when you go on the shop and press get everything and it says free and when you press that you get it without even paying for it! Plus it doesn’t make you pay for it. Second, the routines will be longer. Third, new moves. Four, a little adding of songs. That’s all! Please respond to me any day I’m hoping to get a message from you! If your going to do it just say I will do it on the message. I really want a message from you! I never got a message from cocoa play and even on gymnastics super star nobody ever responded and these are my closest most bestest coco play games ever! So I’m hoping for a respond from YOU. I hope you respond soon! And I’m sorry if this is too much but I just want you to make the update and I really can’t pay money because none of my parents let me so please read everything and respond to me soon! I hope you do! From:Megan reminder: I wrote a review on gymnastics super star+ rhythmic gymnastics + prom queen read it!

Reece The Beast Pieces ,

Your game is so fun

I like your game because sometimes kids are really afraid to say and it could teach kids that it isn’t that bad and it also teaches kids and it also teaches people how to like put make up on really good and that’s the thing that’s good about it because some people can’t really do it so good so your game teachers them how to skate how to paint their nails how to end it also teaches them to fix their hair fix their nails do you go skiing lessons and at the vet it’s kind of teachers them what to do and it’s really nice because when I grow up I might be a doctor and your vet thing on this game is really really really convincing and I might become a doctor when I grow up but I’m actually going to be a veterinarian I really want to be one because then I get to help dogs and cats I hope and the real reason why I actually want to be a vet is because my parents might take my little dog Ginger to my vet like when I get a job and I hope it’s a veteran so then I can like do you know who it

Information

Seller
Cocoplay Limited
Size
340.1 MB
Category
Games
Compatibility

Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Languages

English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish

Age Rating
Rated 4+
Copyright
© Cocoplay Limited
Price
Free
In-App Purchases
  1. Full Version + No Ads $12.99
  2. All Dance Moves $6.99
  3. Dress up, Makeup & More $6.99

Supports

  • Game Center

    Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like