Get your Pro version of Icecream Screen Recorder now! Boost your productivity!
* Unlimited recording
* Lifetime license for your Mac
* Turn off countdown before recording
* Record microphone and system sound together
* Priority Support for PRO users
Unlimited professional screen recording for your Mac!
Icecream Screen Recorder Pro will help you to:
- Record the full screen or selected areas;
- Record audio and microphone;
- Add graphics and text to the videos and screenshots;
- Save screenshots as files and to the clipboard;
- Upload screenshots by URL.
- Full screen recording: Record the full screen of the desktop.
- Custom area recording: Manually select the size of the screen capture area.
- Video format and quality selection: Record screen in MOV or MP4 format and select the video quality.
- Drawing panel: Add text, lines, arrows, circles, rectangles, etc.
- Step tool: Add numbered markers of customized colors and sizes to highlight steps of the videos and the screenshots.
- Project history: Get easy access to all the files previously created with screen recorder.
- Record audio and microphone: Enable or disable audio and mic recording.
- Webcam recording: Add webcam recording within the selected recording area.
- Screenshot to URL: Upload the screenshots by URL to our server to effortlessly share them online.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far, no sound
I got the free version, but it would only record one minute of video and there was no sound. I downloaded Soundflower, still no sound. I paid for the "pro" version, still no sound. I'm sure I'll get it worked out sooner or later but so far I'm not terribly happy with it.
First I tried the free version for Mac. However, in order to get audio, you need to download a separate piece of software. Silly me, I followed the instruction to click on the file to download, and gobbledygook appeared on my screen. I abandoned the attempt, and tried to record without sound, but Icecream kept freezing my computer. Finally I decided it would be easiest to bite the bullet and pay for the pro version to get the audio feature and avoid having my Mac freeze up. FAIL. The only competent thing about this app is that the free version is exactly the same as the pro version. They weren't capable of building audio into this app, and the additional app you need cannot be installed. And the pro version makes your computer freeze up just as the free version does.
Okay. Have to download app for sound
At first I didn't get the sound to work. You have to download a separate sunflower app for that. Go into settings.
The app said installation failed. But the sound still worked afterward. So, wo far so good. Other than that easy to use compared to other apps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.