'iCent' is the mobile app for international students. The app helps institution with on-boarding of new international students and increases retention by engaging the student from the moment of acceptance into your program.
The app helps students become acclimated with academic and social life offering information, all in the student’s original language:
* about the institution or school
* a pre-arrival checklist
* citizenship specific immigration information
* interactive campus maps
* health & safety
* local transportation
* important dates (to student’s calendar)
* social clubs
* post-arrival checklist
* “Know how" including banking, shopping, etc. with corresponding GPS maps
* collect legal documents such as study permit, visa and auto-populate expiry date for reminders
* citizenship and date of birth information maybe collected depending on the features used within the app.
* "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
* Multi-department selection upgrade
* Administrative draft views introduced
* Notch phones UI updates made
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Neel-Tech Inc.
- 63.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © iCent@2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.