Use iCERF to connect to your existing version 4.5 or higher CERF Electronic Lab Notebook server! iCERF lets you quickly and securely access and edit data files, read protocols and record experimental details using text, pictures or voice notes. iCERF integrates with other iOS apps too, so you can create and edit rich content for your lab notebook using the 3rd party apps and handwriting recognition tools you already use. Access to a CERF server is required, so contact us if you are interested in using iCERF at your organization, but you do not currently have access to a CERF ELN server.
iCERF lets you...
• Quickly search for and find files and data you need.
• Improve collaboration between individuals and labs.
• Consolidate institutional knowledge.
• Protect intellectual property.
• Instantly capture ideas, data and images to your server.
• Create content using dictation, your preferred handwriting tool or the standard iOS keyboard.
• Keep your files and data in a secure, compliant environment even when you work on the go or in the field.
... and more!
• Made app more proactive about getting updated resource verisions.
• Improved network logging calls.
• Source and project updates for Xcode 8.2.
• Updates for resource freshness in File Cabinets.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.